✼sims 4✼

(song name: American Man by: FEiN)

The next morning when Clay woke up he saw a phone light up, it was Sylvia's. He couldn't help but wonder who was texting her. He picked up the phone and saw a random number, the preview of text on the lock screen said "hello! it's axel:)"

Sylvia moved a bit and made a groan from stretching, Clay was startled and fumbled the phone. He quickly picked it up and put it on the nightstand. She fluttered her eyes awake and looked at him. His eyes were shut and seemingly asleep, but Sylvia knew he was awake.

"Dumbass, I heard you a few seconds ago." She flicked his forehead.

He flinched and scrunched his nose. She giggled and sat up from her warm spot on the bed which he instantly rolled in. She swung her feet over the edge of the bed and took her phone to her bathroom so she could get ready for the day.

Sylvia sat on the counter brushing her teeth. She opened her phone and saw his text.

Axel
hello! it's axel:)

Sylvia
Why hello dippin dots boy

Axel
hiiii

Sylvia
that's a lot of i's🌝

Axel
oh sorry
hi

Sylvia
No no it's okay

Axel
how r u?

Sylvia
on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm a 😈🤝😇🤠🙏🏻‼

Axel
lmao
im a ✌🏻🙂

Sylvia
You give off 🥺👉🏻👈🏻😖🙈💖 vibes ngl

OWO
should i be offended??😔

Sylvia
Yes😒

OWO
aw okay:(

Sylvia
MWAH HA HA HA😫

OWO
😳😳😳

Sylvia jumped when she heard Clay knock on the door. He was whining like a toddler.

Sylvia
Catch you later gator, I have a child to take care of

OWO
clay? 

Sylvia
My beloved☺️

OWO
are you guys dating? you don't have to answer that, no pressure.

Sylvia
...

Sylvia and Clay never actually made it official, were they just friends with benefits. Clay knocked again and she snapped out of it.

Sylvia
No were aren't 😕

Clay opened the door and Sylvia looked at him, he was on the floor laying on his stomach. He stuck his arms out and dragged himself into the bathroom.