✼drama✼

*RANT*

(I can't agree with this more

(I can't agree with this more. I get a lot of nice comments, but there are just some that are unnecessarily rude. BUNNBUNN-)

Kacey pulled up a photo someone must've posted of Clay and Sylvia kissing in public. Sylvia's heart dropped. How the fuck did she get that photo?

SYLVIA: Lmao you can kiss the homies.

Sylvia is such a pick me

OMG SYLVIA IS HERE

Literally leave her alone

HELP-

WHAT OMG NOOOOO NOT MY DREAM

LMAOOOO EXPOSSSEEDDD

Kacey what is wrong with you

OMG SHE IS A IDIOT

SYLVIA SUCKS HAHAHAHA

So? This literally doesn't give prove your point? He is still unlabeled.

Kacey zoomed in on the pic to show it was definitely Sylvia. Then she closed the photo.

"So they are dating. Which means Dream is straight, and he is queer baiting. I deserve an apology from him and Sylvia." She picked at her nails.

SYLVIA: Put me in vc bitch

LMAOOOO THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTS😫

bruhhh

GET THAT BAG SIS🤤🤤🤤

SYLVIA: PUT ME IN THE MF VC

UH HUH YOU TELL EM

i hate kacey sm

THEY ARE CANCELLED HAHAHAHAH YES😆😆😆

FUCK SYLVIA😒

SYLVIA: HELLLOOO?!!!

"She is in the chat." Kacey read what she said, "Okay, fine."

A few minutes later, Sylvia was in a call with her. She was not going to put up with this.

"Hello, how are you?" Kacey said.

"Okay, cut the bullshit. You have no right to show that photo. Do you realize that?"

"Technically, I do."

"No, you don't. That was fucked up. I'm not apologizing to you, and now especially because of that. And so what if I'm dating Clay?" She clapped through the next words, "HE. IS. STILL. UNLABELED."