✼shower✼

Sylvia had gone back to bed and woke up the next morning to Clay shaking her. She groaned from the light piercing her eyes. 

"Ahhh..." Sylvia said, putting a hand over her eyes.

"Cmon, we're going zip-lining! We have to film it."

Sylvia quirked an eyebrow, "Why are you excited? You aren't going to be in it, are you?"

"Well, no, but it's still ZIPLINING!" He beamed, pushing her over and over.

She swatted a hand at him. Sylvia got up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom. Clay followed after her.

Sylvia looked up at him with drowsy eyes, "I have to shower and stuff. Get out."

"What a coincidence, I do too!" 

He shut the door and kissed her. She was too tired to yell at him, so she just kissed him back. Clay moved his hands to take off her shirt. 

"Only showering, dipshit." She snapped.

"Okay, okay," He rolled his eyes.

Clay took off his clothes and put a towel around his waist. He turned the shower nob too hot for him, Sylvia thought it was too cold, so she turned it up. He didn't argue. She stripped as well and got in after him. 

Clay put soap on the loofah and started to rub it on Sylvia's back. It felt nice, like someone scratching her back. Once he got it all soapy and clean, he pulled her back a bit so he could kiss her neck. She only indulged him because he just did her a favor.

Sylvia flicked his forehead when he went too long. She turned around and grabbed the loofah so she could wash her frontside. Clay just watched her intently while putting shampoo in his hair. When her body was clean, she brushed the loofah on his abs. He breathed it quickly from the surprise of her touch.

"Here, clean yourself." She glared at him.

"Aw, you aren't going to do my back?"

"No, I'd rather not embarrass myself."

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She looked off to the shower curtain to ignore him. As retaliation, he let go, and she stumbled back a bit. Sylvia snapped her head to look at him. She squinted at his laughing face. She grabbed the shampoo and slathered it in her hair. Clay turned her around so he could rub it in for her. 

"You are really cute," Clay whispered to her.

She scoffed, "And you are really annoying."

"Oh, am I?" He made his voice low and raspy.

"Yeah, you suck."

"And you swallow, baby."

She smiled, knowing she ran right into that one. Clay took the loofah and tried to rub his back, but he couldn't get it good enough. Sylvia sighed and snatched it from him, and told him to turn around. She rubbed it in the spot he couldn't get.

"Thank you." Clay said, turning back around, "Wanna get my chest too?"

She knew if she did, he'd get hard or some shit cause he was a horny motherfucker. She shook her head no. He tilted his head and smirked down at her.

"Oh, come on, I won't pull any shit."

"Like I believe that."

He grabbed one of her hands and placed it on his abs. Her face grew hot, but she could blame the warm shower. He took his hand off, but hers stayed there. She once again grabbed the loofah and started to rub his skin softly. Clay watched her get on her tippy toes to reach his shoulders. He had to distract himself before he got hard, though. He thought of every gross thing he could think of, and it kind of worked.

Sylvia noticed his graze was somewhere else and found it amusing. She knew she didn't want to have sex anymore but teasing him wouldn't hurt. She brushed the loofah just barely over his dick. His eyes widened, and his stomach flexed. She did it again, only this time it was a bit more force. His dick twitched, and a small gasp escaped his lips.

He looked down at her smile, and she put the loofah back on a hook. He swiped his tongue across his teeth. Sylvia grabbed the conditioner and squirted it in her hand, and then spread it in her hair. Clay once again combed it in and washed it out. He then went to do his hair and raised his arms, which gave Sylvia a great view. But she decided not to torture herself and leave the shower to dry off. 

"Sylviaaa..." Clay whined.

She wrapped her body then her hair. Her makeup for the day was "simple." She did a slept-in look with her eyeliner, mascara, and then did contour only on her nose. Finally, she was done, and Clay had just got out of the shower.

"Why'd you leave me?" He pouted.

She looked into his emerald eyes, "Cause I needed to get ready before we leave."

"Uh-huh." 

"No, really."

"Mhm... sure."

She rolled her eyes and then left the bathroom to get her clothes. Clay brushed his hair and shook it like a wet dog. He laughed and then ran over to Sylvia to shake his head at her. Her shirt had little wet spots on it now.

"Thanks, Clay." She sassed.

He shot finger guns, "Anytime."

~INSTAGRAM~

👤 Sylviapenelopefox

❤️ 💬 ✈️ 

👥👥Liked by sapnapinsta, and 1,721,000 others

Sylviapenelopefox train ride :O

View all 11,300+ comments

quackity can we get married?
quackity rain check?
quackity IM PUTTING MY HEART OUT ON THE LINE WOMAN
quackity please answer me, im sorry for yelling🥺

quackity
 this is why I have Karl and nick
sapnapinsta @quackity Yeah, about that...
karljacobs_ @quackity we could break up😜

justaminxig soooo when can we date??? 🙄

Georgenotfound day one of asking Sylvia to notice me🥺🥺🥺

jschlatt #ducklips
Sylviapenelopefox @jshlatt #jshart 😝🤞🏻
Tommyinnitt @jschlatt #jscalp

tubbolive When is Sapnap getting a piercing?
sapnapinsta @tubbolive SHUT UP TUBBO😐

dreamwastaken pretty lady :)

nihaachuu you're so goofy🤪😆 kiss me🔫😐

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂