Trapped

Quinn's POV

It's been hours since we've been locked up here, every hours was like hell for Nik. He was angry, he was irritated and he was violent.

I watched as Nik grabbed a wooden chair and threw it against the wall, smashing it into pieces, I jumped as it made a loud crash.

"Nik, please stop. You're scaring me." I told him to calm down.

I watched as he grew more irritated than ever, he's worried that he could hurt me or even worse kill me, he paced back and forth thinking of a way out, dialing Marcel and Hayley but can't seem to reach a connection.

"Nik, we're going to be fine." I walked up to him.

"Don't!" He shouted making me jump. Guilt flashed across his face in an instant. "I- I'm sorry."

"It's fine. We're going to be okay, we can get through this together." I tried again to walk up to him.

"I wouldn't--" He took a step back.

"I know you won't hurt me, I believe you Nik." I tried again to walk up to him. "Please let me help you."

"It would help me if you don't come near me at all." He turned away.

"Nik, please don't shut me out. You've helped me through so much ever since I've met you. Please, let me help you this time." I asked of him.

I heard him take a long sigh before turning back. "Quinn, I don't think you understand-"

"Then tell me! Tell me so I can understand. You need to hide anything from me anymore." I persuade him.

He was quiet for a while before he decided to talk.

"Esther has cast a spell on my vampire side to feel the need to drain every last drop of blood in your body." He explained. "You don't understand the temptation to feed from you, the hunger."

"Then I will help you forget about it. You and I will both try to get through this." I promise him. "I need you to trust me."

I finally was able to get closer to him and I grab a hold of his hand and clutched onto them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Marcel's POV

"It's five in the morning and they're not even back yet." I sighed as I heard Hayley whining like a puppy beside my ear.

"Yes. I know, I get it. You've been on my nerves the entire night. Just be thankful that you're Quinn's friend and I'm letting you live." I muttered the last bit.

"Maybe this is a sign. He hasn't returned nor have we heard anything from him, maybe they're fine." She thought.

"How is that a sign?" I asked.

My phone buzzed violently in my pocket, I ignored to answer it, thinking it was Klaus and it was.

I answered his call. "Where is she? Is she okay?"

"Well I appreciate your concern for me too, Marcel." I roll my eyes at his sarcasm.

"How long does it take to update?" I asked with anger.

"Well, considering the person we are dealing with is Esther, a powerful witch on the verge of delusional family reunion... it's takes longer than you think." He said going round in circles.

Having to heard our conversation, Hayley walked right over and snatched my phone from my grasp and putting it on speaker before throwing it on the table.

"Klaus where's Quinn?" She asked.

"She's fine." He answered.

"Well then, where the hell are you guy!?" She asked in exclaim.