The Worry

Hey guys!

I'm sorry this not an update that you were expecting, this is merely to introduce to you a new character making his debut. From this chapter I'm introducing the story behind Quinn's personality and her history. This is actually important as it will have an impact to built on future updates.

The character I'm introducing is the brother Quinn's always talking about, how he took care of her all the years of her childhood. This is the story of how she escaped from her father and ended up with him.

I hope you'll enjoy and if you don't understand anything just send me a message and I'll try to explain them to you. I love being creative but sometimes no one understands what I mean.

Please enjoy and leave a comment after.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Felix's POV

This was a mistake, I shouldn't have left her there, I knew should have just brought her home no matter what!

I had a bad feeling when she said she wanted to live in New Orleans by herself because she didn't want to be a burden to Alice and I any more.

But it was a mistake.

"Don't worry about me, brother. I can take care of myself."

Although she said that, but I still couldn't shake the bad feeling off, we've never been so far apart before, not even a metre. She was always been the clingy type.

She wouldn't leave the house unless I was with her, and because she was the typical unsociable sister, she wasn't able to make any friends here. It took her a while to open up to Alice.

I especially didn't think she would get involved with someone, she may think she's safe around him, but I don't trust him.

Hybrid.

~ ~ ~ 15 YEARS AGO ~ ~ ~

Seven year old Quinn was running away from me, not because I was any danger to her, because I've known since she was three. And it was definitely not because we were playing tag.

"Quinn, come back here! Show me your arm!" I called out to her.

I chased her around the park trees. "There's nothing to see!" She insisted, stilling running.

"Liar! If there's nothing then why are you running away?!" I chased her to a large tree trunk where we stopped running, but she doesn't stop dodging me.

When I chose to go left she goes right, I go right she goes left. The same thing repeats itself until I was able to trick her by going right, she ran left and I caught her.

I wrapped my arms around her to prevent her from running again, she struggled in my grasp. "Let go of me!"

"Not until you let me see your arm!" I gritted and pulled up her sleeve to reveal several purple marks left all over her arm, both of them.

I glared at them with anger flaring to the surface, her father hit her again. Quinn was shaking in fear.

"Quinn, why didn't you tell me that old bastard hit you?!" I yelled her.

She flinched when I raised my voice. "Because I knew what you were going to get involved." She said quietly, tears forming in her eyes.

"Darn right, I will!" I turn around to go beat the hell out of that old man.