Disaster Struck

Hey guys!

Sorry you haven't heard from me in a long time I've been pretty busy. I've got around to write this ages ago but didn't post it sooner because there were just some parts of it I had to rewrite because I wasn't happy with it.

Anyways there's only three more chapters after this one, I'm not saying this book is finishing. Believe me it's not. Their story has yet to end.

I'm saying only three chapters left of this sub-plot before I move onto the next one. Now I don't know if going to be on season three or not, I'm still deciding. I'm not writing a sequel, it's all going to be in one book so it'll be easier for me.

Please enjoy and leave a comment after.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Quinn's POV

Today's a big day, it's where I'm going to turn over a new leaf and forget everything here. I'm going to tie the knot with Jason and finally live my life. It's my wedding tonight and I should be excited for it but instead I was staring out my window with a sad look.

I barely got any sleep last night, most brides-to-be find it hard to sleep usually because they're excited for their own wedding. But why I couldn't sleep wasn't because I was excited for my own wedding but because of Nik.

Because I hurt him.

The look in his eyes when he saw us... he was hurt and he was betrayed. Pain stabbed through my chest when I realised what I've done, the image of Nik kept replaying in my mind all night I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Why does my heart hurt so much?

Tonight the coven will all gather to watch the coming of our union. It's just hours away and I was already nervous, just not excited as I should be.

I sighed deeply from the window before I heard a knock on my door and turned around to see Felix standing by the doorway. He smiled softly at me before walking in.

"How you feeling? Nervous for tonight?" He asked as he sat down beside me. I nodded. "Well I've never been married before and I never had to say 'I do' in front of a coven of people I don't know." I told him the scary moment.

He put his hand over mine in comfort. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just take deep breaths before going down that aisle." He told me.

I gave him a small smile. "Thanks." I turn back to the window.

"Are you still thinking about him?" He asked.

I don't look at him and kept my silence, giving away my answer. "Quinn, as much as Mom and I love the idea of you and Jason together but you if you think this is a mistake--"

"It's not a mistake." I told him straight. He looked at me a bit surprised.

"I don't see anything wrong with marrying Jason, I don't see anything bad that could happen to me if I stayed with him. I know you see it too, Felix, between Nik and Jason, Jason's the one who can protect me and give me a normal life. But... I know I love Nik more than anything. And if I was to chose between them again I don't need to hesitate, I already know what my answer is." I told him with tears fogging up my eyes.

Felix was quiet and looked at me with sadness. I wiped away the tears that was sneaking out and forced myself to stay strong.

"But I can't do this anymore, because he's immortal... and I'm not."