No One Touch Her!

Hey guys!

I didn't get to mention this is the first chapter but this story starts off after the events from season 1, I don't know if there is a timeskip in season 2 or not. But I'll guessing there is a timeskip, during this period Klaus will slowly become attached to Quinn or Linda, whichever name you want to call her.

Please enjoy and leave a comment. No mean ones please.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Klaus' POV

I have lived for over a thousand years and I hardly ever become interested with any women around me let alone being attached to them. They're nothing but company for me. I rarely fall in love.

The only women who I've ever fallen in love with are Tatia and Caroline. But neither wanted to be with me. Why? Why is it that they don't want me? A cruel vicious monster like me would never deserve a chance at happiness.

But her...

She's different. She doesn't mind my company.

It's been a month since I've met her, and I've been seeing her everyday ever since then, there's just something about her that makes me wanting to come back ever time.

Every time I walk through that door, she lights up and welcomes me with open arms. She would always set up an easel ready for me to use. After teaching her class, I get her all to myself.

Her soft lips, her silky hair, and her soft glowing skin. At least that's what I think it feels like. I am dying to touch her.

Quinn's POV

I could sense that he's staring at me and it's just making me blush the longer he stares at me. He's been like that every time, but I don't mind it all. If it was a perv or a stalker, I would have kicked them out already.

There's no doubt he's a dangerous and mysterious man, but at the same time I feel safe around him. He seemed like a very rough and strong person, yet he can be very gentle when he's holding onto a brush.

I've seen it before, from my bedroom window. I don't go out in the morning, until late in the evening. I hate crowded places.

Anyway I've seen it many times, the way he walks through the Quarter and his facial expression showed that he's dangerous. But once he's in here he's a totally different person that who he is outside.

That is what I want. I want to keep the outside world locked out of my studio. The outside world is a dangerous place and I want to be somewhere safe and hidden from it.

Which is the whole reason why I came here; to hide from my father. He's been stalking me and my new life with my brother for years, haunting me everywhere I go.

But I'm glad he hasn't found me yet.

All my life I've been shutting people out and isolating myself from them, which made me homeschooled. I chose not to go to college because I didn't feel like I would survive the place plus I enjoy being at my studio, just painting away.

Although he's someone I just met not long ago I can feel as though I can trust him, every time he comes here he learns little by little about me and in return I learn about him, bit by bit we got to know each other and it feels as though we've been friends for years.

You could say that he's my first friend, other than my adoptive brother and his wife.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~