When in Vienna...

Hello everyone,
Welcome back, I know it's been over a year (?) since I last updated and I can't tell you how very sorry I am for not putting the effort to update. I have tried so many times to get started on this chapter but every time I sit at my computer and start typing I immediately enter a writer's block. It's funny how I have a clear picture of how I want my story to end but it's the getting to the ending is what stumps me. I want to finish this with a big bang but it's so hard to when I'm not good at being creative.
I keep having to step away from this so I can carefully figure out how I can get to my ending without making it feel so rushed. It took me months to finally get somewhere with this chapter to be able to share it with you guys.
I don't know how many of you guys are left and still following me and my story. If you're still here, thank you for being so patient with me. I'm not the best writer or great at being organised. There are times when I wanted to give up but I just hate to disappoint you guys who have been here since the beginning. I promised I would finish this and I will. However long it takes.
I am planning to finish the story of Klaus and Quinn with two more chapter so I stay tuned for that. I have mapped out how the next chapter is going to go so hopefully I can update it soon though I won't be able to tell you when. (Sorry)

Before you get to reading I would like to take this opportunity to spread awareness of  mental health. It's not easy spotting someone you know or love is diagnosed with a mental health problem. It's not your fault that your don't see it. It's not their fault they have it either. What we can do for them is let them know that we are there for them, even if they say they don't need us or they say they are fine. Let them know you are available for them when they're ready. Treat them with respect and let them feel heard. Don't let them ride their breakdown alone. Reach out to them  and help them relax and remember what it's like to enjoy life. It won't be easy bit it's a challenge we can all take together.

'If you stumble, make it a part of your dance' (River Maria Urke).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ Flashback ~ ~ ~
Klaus and Quinn are taking a stroll through the busy streets of the French Quarter for their date. Quinn tenses every time a person from the crowd bumps into her, triggering her panic attack and she clings tightly onto Klaus' arm. Klaus gently grasps the hand clinging desperately onto him to remind her that he's still with her. She looks up and meets his gentle gaze and immediately relaxes.

With Klaus leading the way, they push their way through the crowded French Quarter and finally arrive at their destination. A quiet park by the river stream thinking this would be the perfect date spot for Quinn to enjoy. Holding hands as they walk along the path of the river stream, they bask into the sunlight under the Autumn trees.

They come up to a railing that separates land and water and lean against it. "Look, swans." Quinn points excitedly at a couple of beautiful swans swimming nearby. She takes out her phone and takes a couple of snapshots of the birds. Klaus watches her from the side and smiles with affection at her passion for photography.

Noticing his gaze on her, Quinn looks at him quizzically with a smile. "What?" Klaus shakes his head keeping his gaze on her alluring smile. "Nothing." She blushes at his gaze and looks away shyly. Feeling embarrassed, Quinn puts her phone away and stands by the railing to watch the birds. Klaus naturally stands beside her inching close so their shoulders are almost touching.

Quinn is blissfully looking at the blinding sun reflected in the water when she looks at the arched arm leaning on the railing next to hers. She looks at it and hesitates for a moment. For a girl who's never dated anyone before Quinn has no idea how to express intimacy toward her boyfriend.

Making a bold move, she quietly slips her arm through the arch in his arm and awkwardly leans her head on Klaus' shoulder. Adjusting herself comfortably against his body she seems at peace beside him. "This is nice." She says. Seeing her awkwardness, Klaus can't help but smile at her and rests the side of his chin on her head. "It truly is." He says, hoping this moment would last forever.