Live and Let Die

Third Person's POV

Under strict orders from his mother, Finn Mikaelson who possessed the body of the witch Vincent, was posing as a therapist for Cami who was oblivious to the presence of an enemy.

"Cami, we've been meeting like this for weeks now and you still dodging my questions." He spoke to capture her attention.

Cami was absentmindedly staring out the window of her apartment during the session, she ripped her gaze from the window to face him.

The journal he's holding was closed, seeing how she was wasn't cooperating and refused to share anything that will interest him. "Now how do you expect your patients to open up to you when you won't even open up yourself?"

"I'm open." She shrugged.

She made her way to the chair sitting across from him. "What do you want me to be open about? My dead uncle? My dead brother?"

"How bout the living?" Finn persisted.

"I mean you're highly intelligent, you are charming, and you're beautiful. I mean surely you must have friends? Boyfriends?" She sighed with sarcasm and shake her head.

"You mean to tell me that there's no one that warrants discussion here?" He looked on not convinced.

She shrugged."'I'm ... attracted to the wrong kind of guy. I know 'tales is old as time'."

"Well, Cami that's your tale." He stated, getting her to talk about Klaus and Marcel.

She stared at him before rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "There was this one this guy; smart, loyal, abs for days... but I was his rebound girl, if I'm gonna be honest with myself. And he was also... well, you know, unique in ways that mean I should probably stay away from."

Finn was curious. "Unique?"

"Just trust me on this one. We're not compatible." She described of Marcel. Of course they are not compatible, Marcel was into another girl.

"You said one guy, am to assume that there are more?"

Cami hesitated because the other person she is attracted to is none other that Klaus. "There was this other guy." She took a deep breath before continuing.

"Also unique. I mean, nothing ever happened between us, he just got under my skin, I guess. Manipulative mother, abusive father, and under all the anger and mistrust and cruelty, there was goodness in him. And no matter how much I've tried, I couldn't pretend it wasn't there."

"You cared for him." Finn commented, knowing who the person she is describing is his brother Klaus.

"You wanted to save him. So, what happened?" Finn asked.

She sighed with annoyance. "He's into another girl, so is the other guy." Finn inched himself forward with interest, being more intrigued with the sudden twist of the subject.

Seeing that Cami was no longer the interest of his brother, he wanted to know who this girl was and he made sure to get the information out of her.

"And who is this girl?" He asked.

"She's an artist down in the French Quarter, apparently she had some things in common with him which brought their attraction towards each other." She said with disgust.

"Don't know what this girl's made of but she has both men wrapped around her finger, and it's no denying that they're really protective of her. Which is really infuriating." She gritted her teeth at the thought of both Klaus and Marcel fawning over her.