I Won't Let You Die

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't updated in a month but I had a lot of assignments to get out of the way before I could focus on this. I'm sure you're all just dying to know what's going to happen to Quinn and how Klaus is going to react to it. You don't have to wait any longer cos here it is!

Before you guys start reading I just want to mention one thing, I'm so happy that my book has finally reached over 100,000 reads. It just makes me so happy that a lot of people like my book and wants to keep reading. I don't know how long I intend to keep this story going but I do know how it ends, but don't worry that time hasn't come yet.

I also have to make another announcement, if you guys are also reading my TVD books just a heads up I will be taking down 'The Unveiling Truth' which is the first book for some reconstructions and to add in some of the chapters that I left out.  But the second book 'The Unfaithful Love' will still be up for you guys to read.

I will leave it up there until the 22nd of December and I will slowly post each chapter that I finish editing until the book is complete again. I will tell you guys when I post it again so you guys can add it to your reading list again. I'll stop talking now for you guys to read.

Please enjoy and leave a comment after.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Third Person's POV

Quinn was sleeping in Klaus' room like a sickly pale patient just waiting for death to take her, Klaus was standing by the door with his sister talking quietly to each other about her condition.

"She's not getting any better." Klaus said as he stared at her from afar.

"This spell is tricky, finding a cure for her will take days." Freya told him. "We don't have days, she's dying!" He hissed at her.

"These herbs can only do so much to slow down the poison but even then... " She trailed holding the herbal container.

He glanced at her, she's growing paler by the minute, he turned back to his sister. "What if I gave her some of my blood?" He asked her.

Freya shook her head at the idea. "We don't know what will happen, the effects could go both ways it could cure her or it could spread the poison then there's no saving." She said and he was disheartened.

Seeing how desperate and worried he was for her Freya could only sympathise for him. She touch his arm lightly. "We're doing everything we can." She assured him and walked out.

Left alone Klaus went over to Quinn and sat beside her on the edge of the bed to watch over her. She was fragile and losing colour in her skin and she was breathing heavily in her sleep. It pained him to see her suffering like this but there was nothing he could do which frustrated him.

He grabbed her small delicate hand and held it to his cheek, and with the other hand his caressed her cheek lightly. "Why does this have to happen to you?" He asked.

~ ~ ~ Three days ago ~ ~ ~

Quinn's POV

Alice was inspecting my arm with a discouraging look and everyone else was hovering around us, Mom was beside me with a worried look and Felix was pacing the room. "Is there anything you can do?" Felix asked after a while.

Alice was hesitant to answer. "This... is a curse, you've been hexed." She said sadly, Mom and Felix widen their eyes at her. "Are you saying there's nothing you can do?" Mom asked.