A New Beginning

Hey guys,

I'm back!!! Sorry for leaving this book for over two months now, I thought-- given how I left it off-- it was good time give it a little break before I returned with a new chapter.

Before we get right into the third season I would like to say a few things:

I would like to say thank you to my readers for reading the little plot I made up over the course of ten chapters. I thought about it long and hard halfway I was writing the second season I wanted to bring it to life by writing it instead of keeping it to my imagination and share it with you guys. So thank you.

Starting from this chapter it will be the third season of The Originals. I'm giving you guys the heads up things are going to be different; not just from the story but from our characters as well.

I'm sure you guys are wanting more developing from Quinn's character, for her to be a stronger person than she initially started off and that's what I will bring to the table things season.

Comment down below what you guys are expecting from this season for both our main characters.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Third Person's POV

Hayley was in her apartment putting Hope to sleep while Jackson was out in the bayou with his werewolf pack. She put her daughter in her crib before she went to clean up the mess the little one made in the living room when suddenly her body tensed up.

Hayley tried to move but something was keeping her from moving, she knew something wasn't right and turned to her daughter in fear. She wanted to reach out to her but before she could Hayley magically vanished leaving behind Hope in the apartment alone.

Sensing something was wrong Hope woke up and rolled on her stomach and looked around for her mother but couldn't find her anywhere. She became scared and cried loudly for her mother to return but Hayley didn't come back.

Across from their apartment Elijah could hear Hope's loud crying voice and he vamped over to their apartment. He found his niece crying to herself in her crib and immediately rushed over to hold he. He didn't see Hayley anywhere and began to worry.

In another part of New Orleans there was another situation that arose from the dark sparking more mystery. It was in the middle of the night when Cami received a call from Vincent to meet him at the Quarter.

When she arrived there was flashing lights of red and blue from several police cruisers, people have gathered together near the crime scene whispering to each other what had happened to the victim.

Cami met up with Vincent and the two walked down the street as he filled her in with the details of the crime. "Okay, the thing you gotta understand is me and all the P.D. have a relationship that goes back to that nastiness with my ex-wife. I'm their expert in anything that even seems occult. And every so often, they come across the aftermath of some black magic and they call me in." He explained.

As they came closer to the crime scene there was detective dressed in a black leather jacket who immediately addressed Vincent. "Is this your friend from the shrink?" He asked seemingly uninterested in Cami.

Vincent smiled and nodded. "Fantastic. Will Kinney. Detective. Homicide." The detective introduced himself extending his hand to her and Cami shook it.

"Cami O'Connell. Bartender. Part-time shrink..." She introduced herself less enthusiastically. "Why am I here?" She asked not knowing why a bartender like herself was called in at a crime scene.