Trailer - Season 2

Hi Guys! So just to be clear; I DO NOT OWN THE ORIGINALS. EVERYTHING, THE PLOT AND THE CHARACTER ARE FROM THE DIRECTORS AND JULIE PLEC. I only own my own character Quinn and may be some other characters that i will add later, but i doubt that. Maybe just one or two.

TRAILER OF SEASON 2. I SUGGEST YOU TO RE-WATCH THE TRAILER. I may have added a bit more considering Quinn is my character. Bold is my add in.

Rebekah to Hope: Once upon a time there was a majestic king. He was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter, for whom he wished for only piece. Still, the king had demon who pursued him, there was a ruthless beast who wished to take his kingdom for her own. Armed with the power of untamed creatures. She droved the other magical being from their land. And there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones that weakened the king on every full moon. Seeing the shadow his enemies cast upon his home, the king was driven to sent his beloved princess away. Convincing all who remained that she was forever lost.

He had no intention to fall in love with someone other than his one-side love to another, but he was wrong. He has found himself attracted to a innocent peasant girl with the same dark past as the king. Little did they know, they were falling for eachother. The king wish to keep his beloved protected from his demons, wanting to keep her innocene pure, he has resolved to kill those who wish to harm her.

Intense music This Fall

Elijah to Klaus: I'm concerned about Hayley. She grows more savage by the day. Can you not see that she is falling apart?

Hayley to Elijah: I'm a hybrid now I have a new werewolf temper to go with my new appetite. And the witches have tried to kill my baby. They're worth nothing more than food.

Klaus to Quinn : New Orleans is a vicious place. Your enemies are everywhere. Some of whom you may never see coming.

Quinn to Klaus: I just hope he won't find me too soon (she is mentioning her father) I don't think I will be able to handle it if he is here.

Quinn's father: Where is my daughter?! You can never hide from me! You will be punished severly for running away from me.

Kaleb to Davina: I'm Kaleb

Davina to Kaleb: Davina

Cami to Elijah: The city's been run by gangsters and you guys aren't doing anything about it.

Klaus: I need to act I need to spill blood.

Quinn to Klaus: What are you doing? Stop! No!

Cami to Elijah: I know you don't believe those rumors that Marcel killed the baby. So if you want help taking down those Gurreras, there's a weapon across the river just waiting to be fired.

Quinn: He has a child? You lied to me!

Marcel to Klaus: The wolves have their numbers.

Klaus to Marcel: But we don't need to take them all, just the 12 with the rings that take me out every full moon. Tonight.. We're going on a wolf hunt.

Marcel to his vampire army: Look around. This is ground zero for new vampire community.

Quinn to Klaus: What are you hiding from me?

Mikael: I am Mikael, a vampire who hunters vampires. (to Quinn) Hello. I'm Niklaus's father. I don't believe we have met.

Klaus to Marcel: They're in possession of something very dangerous to us.

Marcel to Klaus: They have a stake that can kill you.

Davina to Mikael: Once I unlink my friends from Klaus's sire line. I will unleash you the monster that you are so eager to be.

Elijah to Marcel: I came to make you an offer. Find me the white oak stake and I'll let this vampire community continue.

Ester/Cassie: A thousand years ago I was only of the greatest witches that has ever lived. Now I've returned. Let's get to work. We have a family reunion to plan. Bring me the girl. (about Quinn)

Klaus: Where is she? Where is this witch who dares to carve moonlight rings without my permission?

Ester/Cassie to Klaus: Niklaus. I've been expecting you.

Elijah to Mikael: Father. How?

Mikael to Elijah: Hello son. We have some unfinished business.

Klaus to Elijah: I've met the witch. I looked into that girls eyes and I swear to you, she is not just guided by our mother, she is our mother.

Elijah to Klaus: Niklaus. Our father. I saw him. He holds the stake.

Klaus to Elijah: Well there's only one question we need to ask isn't there? Which of our parents do we kill first? (I just love this last sentence from Klaus.)

Klaus to Marcel: They are both going after Quinn, they know just how much she means to me.

Marcel: We need to protect her. We need to send her away.

Quinn: Just what are you two up? I can't trust anyone one anymore. You're all lying to me. Get away from me!

Cami to Quinn: You stole everything from me. You stole him from me.

Quinn: Klaus? What's going on? What's happening?! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

<3 Anyways, please look forward to my book. The next chapter i will try to start actually on the plot. If not then may be later.