41 | blanket kick

Jay~

Jay~

After we got in bed, nobody spoke a word or attempted to make eye contact. There's definitely an invisible barrier between Ally and I, but I totally understand. However, at this point she might not even get any sleep. I need to win over her trust- assure her so that she can peacefully sleep.

I wiggled myself closer, and I heard her gulp. My hand reached down for hers and we interlocked fingers. Oh gosh... I think I made it even more awkward.

"It's okay." I finally pulled her close. She rested her head against my chest, while my arms wrapped around her torso. We stared at each other for some time, while I caressed her back with my hand. Ally's eyelids began to get heavy, and she ended up falling deeply asleep within my arms.

I smiled to myself and pecked her forehead before attempting to fall into a deep slumber.

___________________________

Ally~

My eyes fluttered open, and the first thing I see is my cute boyfriend. I actually slept for so long- like ten hours? The room is quite chilly, it makes me want to spend the eternity underneath these blankets.

He suddenly woke up, so I closed my eyes again and pretended to be asleep. I felt a soft kiss on my cheek, so I giggled and ended up embracing him.

"Good morning." Jay mumbled. His raspy morning voice is something I'd love to get used to.

"Good morning... what are we gonna do today?" I curiously asked while still clinging onto him. Honestly, I have no plans to let go.

"Well, what does my B wanna do today?" He caressed my back and I blushed. That nickname he gave me... it gets me every time.

"I don't know, that's why I asked you!?" I gave him some attitude, and he teasingly rolled his eyes back at me.

"Well, my friend sent this to me. They went yesterday and said it looks nice." Jay showed me some pictures and I nodded excitedly. Gosh, we're actually gonna go on a date...

I attempted to stand up and get ready for our date, but Jay suddenly pulled me back down by the waist and began tickling me. We used to do this all the time, so it made me feel a sense of familiarity. He really is my best friend; the one I often used to fool around with. We just fell in love.

"S-Stop!" I laughed while throwing hands at him. I pushed his chest and flipped him over. Now having him under me, I straddled onto his waist and began tickling him towards outer space.

"You win! P-Please stop!" Jay pleaded but I huffed and shook my head. Nobody wins easily here.

Jay suddenly pulled me down, and my breathing halted as he intensely stared into my eyes. I slowly closed them and let the moment unleash on its own, our lips now attached within a nanosecond. His hands rested comfortably onto my waist, and mine tangled into his hair- wanting to taste more of him.

I don't know what happened next, and how it did... but in a blink of an eye, I was already under him. My arms wrapped around his shoulders, as we both became engulfed by the bedsheets, having limited oxygen but filled with love as we devoured each other's lips deeply.

"I love you." Jay whispered into my ear, which sent shivers down my spine. He then bit my earlobe, causing me to wince.

"I love you too." I gave his forehead a quick peck.

We continued from where we left off, until his lips were placed onto my neck. He left a trail of wet kisses, while sucking and biting on my soft flesh to mark me.

Oh gosh.

I let out a couple of quiet whimpers, which made Jay mischievously smirk. He teased me a couple more times before completely coming to a halt.

"Why didn't you..." I looked down, a bit disappointed. He did all that and for what? The opportunity was there!

"I know you're not ready. Don't force yourself, okay?" He gave me one last kiss on the cheek. "The time will eventually come."

"You're right." I smiled and got up, actually being able to change for our little date this time.

I really did find the perfect guy for me.

____________________________

LAST CHAPTER IN TWO DAYS!! ☹️

🌟

Song: BTS (방탄소년단) — Blanket Kick (이불킥)

(LYRICS: having thoughts about her while kicking his feet up inside a blanket, feeling giddy)