28 | loved you first

Ally~

Ally~

We just finished doing our mock trial at an unfamiliar environment, so it was quite mind bobbling- but since we practiced so much, we still did our very best and did not blank out. If I say so myself, I'm certain we delivered the best performance.

Now that it's over with, the weight is off our shoulders and we can enjoy the rest of our stay. We're currently on our way to the Superior court, where we will be watching an actual trial. I'm so excited but also very nervous for no reason.

The trial was extremely lengthy, but I learned a lot and it was super interesting to get a glimpse of my future- that is, if I work hard enough. There was a lot of emotion inside the court room, and the mood changed a lot.

"That was crazy." I mumbled to myself right after we were dismissed. We then had discussions about it, and it was really insightful to see everyone's opinion on it.

From the court, we went straight back to school which was a very long drive. I didn't even have anymore energy to talk, so I just fell asleep on Jozy's shoulders. Once we got back, I carpooled with Jay and finally got home.

I look like a zombie right now, and I'm aching to just sleep on my own bed. I haven't done that in a while, because of the trip and since I stayed at Jay's place prior to that just to avoid my sister.

Talking about her...

"You're finally home! Where were you this whole time? I heard you went on a school trip?" Nat opened the door and let me in, bombarding me with questions. I really think my sister's a great person, but sometimes it's too much and can be very overwhelming to me.

"I'm really tired right now... can we talk tomorrow instead? I have a free day." I told her and she quickly understood. I went to my room and took a quick shower, getting into my pjs to finally sleep.

___________________________

Ally~

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head, probably since I stood up way too quickly. However, I feel extremely energized and pumped up after my twelve hour rest. Better- I have no homework today, since we just finished our project.

Jay🗿

Wanna hang out today?🥺

Ew why the 🥺

Hehe idk

Sure

Come rn I don't wanna spend
the day with my sister

Okee

Tell her we're dating if
she asks

Ooh hehe yes B

What does B mean again?

It has many meanings

Whatever

I'll be there in 2 mins<3

Ok

I'm in my room rn lmk when
ur here I'll open

For sure

👍

I'm at the front door now

That was fast???

Anything for you😘♥️

Ugh eww

I ran downstairs and jumped into Jay's arms once he was within my reach. He kissed my forehead and we repelled, smiling widely at each other. Our actions definitely attracted Nat's attention.

"Long time no see!" Her eyes grew wide while glancing at us. "I just made breakfast. Have you eaten?"

"N-Not yet." He looked at me before answering, making sure it's correct.

We sat down and got excited at the sight of s'mores crepes, which I haven't had in years. After paying respects, we dug in and began eating so well.

"I knew you two would end up dating," My sister smirked while shaking her head. "Who confessed first?"

"Ally did," Jay answered before I could even. I glared at him and he gasped. "I mean... it was an angry confession. After that, we took some time off each other. I confessed wholeheartedly, and somehow we got to where we are now."

"Yeah, exactly." I played along. What he said was quite accurate though- none of it were lies, except the last part.

"That's cute! It's weird that my baby sister got a boyfriend before me," she chuckled. "Who said I love you first?"

Why is she saying so much questions?

"Nobody has said it yet-"

"I love you." Jay took my hand from under the table, placing it in his.

___________________________

OKEE ASK OR LEAVE ANY COMMENTS HERE I'LL ANSWER ALL OF THEM ➡️

⭐️

Song: HA SUNGWOON (하성운) — Fall In You

(LYRICS: he's starting to really fall for her, but is scared that his feelings might be a burden to her. He's willing to wait until she feels the same)