10 | be mine

Jay~

Jay~

"So, there's this charity event that I have to attend later... would you perhaps like to come?" Elle fiddled with her fingers while asking me.

"I'd love to. Where is it?" I grew great interest in what she way saying.

"It's at an orphanage! It's good exposure for my image, but I also really love doing it. The children there are so lovely, I can't help but visit them anytime I'm free. There's a little arts and crafts event today, and we're gonna sell everything the kids make." She explained to me, and I just admired how passionate she is with it.

"Sounds amazing; I'm really excited!" I honestly told her.

"Oh yeah, we also have to go shopping later for the kids. I hope that's okay with you? I feel like I'm asking for too much." Elle kept her head down and I could hear some guilt in her voice.

"Don't say that. I'm totally fine with it! Shopping is a lot of fun."In fact, it's actually great. I'll get to spend more time with her.

Or is it...

"Is it too heavy? I can carry some, you don't have to do it all." Elle asked but I insisted. I can't show her that I'm weak! I'm a strong man for her, and her only.

"All good." I reassured her and we went inside a candy store. She picked up a few bags of gumdrops, jellies, sour strips, etc. I prepared my arms and back for what's next to come, because I know for sure that those are heavy.

The total was shockingly expensive, but she didn't hesitate a bit and spent her own money. That's very impressive to me... she's such a thoughtful person and obviously very humble, despite being a popular model.

"Can I take a picture with you?" A girl came up to Elle with stars in her eyes. Elle gladly answered yes, so I put down all the purchases and took pictures of them. Before I knew it, there was a lineup of people taking pictures with her.

Is this a popup fan meeting in disguise? How did I end up in this situation? Not that I hate it, but it made me realize that I'm not any special... there's way more competent men out there for her.

"I'm sorry about that..." She apologized again and I told her it's fine.

We drove over to the orphanage, and the children's eyes lit up with joy as they all hovered around us. Elle hugged them and started distributing the products we bought earlier. As much pain I felt earlier, it actually feels so rewarding. The pure joy in these kids eyes is very heartwarming, somehow making me really understand the importance of giving back without expecting anything in return.

"Is he your boyfriend?" One of the kids teased Elle and she chuckled.

"You're too young to know that kind of stuff! Why don't you ask him?" She started tickling the little girl, and she busted out into laughter.

"Are you her boyfriend?" She tilted her head and it was honestly too adorable.

"Uh... well, hopefully. I'm gonna keep trying hard, so that she'll maybe want me to be her boyfriend one day." I kneeled down on one knee, so I could be on the same eye level as her.

"I think he's nice," she tugged Ally's pants and giggled. "You should date him already. Mr. Jay, you need to ask her out soon."

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I stood up and asked her with my whole heart.

"I'd love to." She smiled.

Did she just... did I just... is the Elle Jung seriously my girlfriend now? This is unreal, how did this happen? This is so crazy- I just...

"Yes!" I screamed and started jumping up and down, not even caring anymore about how I look. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest as I hugged her tightly.

"You're welcome." The little girl giggled.

__________________________

THOUGHTS ON ELLE ??

⭐️

Song: Martin Smith (마틴스미스) — Paint on Spring ( 그리고 )

(LYRICS: Basically he talks about this girl that he really likes, then goes on about how he feels good when being with her- if they're together, it'll be like spring)