42 | perfect

Jay~

Jay~

"B, since when did it take you ten years to get ready?" I shook my head while putting on the last pieces that will complete my outfit. Ally usually finishes before me, since she just throws on whatever. I actually take the time to rationalize what I will wear.

"Hmm... few more minutes!" She yelled from the washroom and I nodded, even though she can't see.

Moments later, she came out with a pretty little dress on. It's white and made out of a light lace material, which really draws out her innocent features. I just stare at my gorgeous girlfriend in adoration.

"I can actually call this beautiful girl mine now." I gently pecked her forehead and she blushed. I could just stare at her all day.

"Don't you think it looks weird? I've never worn something like this before... but experimenting is really fun." She smiled and I totally agreed with her. I spun her around so she can look at herself in the mirror.

"Look at how insanely stunning that girl is?" I secretly took something out of my back pocket while she kept herself busy. "I may have the finishing touch to it."

I then graced a rose gold necklace around her neck, successfully closing the clasp at the back after a short while. It looks absolutely perfect on her.

"Baby, you didn't have to do this!" Ally shockingly stared at the Swarovski ring pendant, her lips lifting into a wide smile.

"It's the same as mine," I showed her the other pair, in which she then bursted out into tears. "Why are you crying, B?"

 "Why are you crying, B?"

"I just... I've never felt this way before. I'm so overwhelmed, but in the best way possible." She engulfed me in her embrace and I did the same.

I fell real hard for this girl.

"Me too." I kissed the top of her forehead.

We left the hotel sooner, entering a cab that'll take us to our destination. Once we arrived at Lucerne, the first thing I did was interlock my fingers with Ally's. I don't want her getting lost, and I simply just want to hold her hand.

"You know, that time at the library... I actually did notice that you held my hand. I really liked it, so I didn't say anything." I admitted while giggling.

"How dare you?! I tried to forget about that..." her face flushed. "Okay, I did too."

We walked around the small city hand-in-hand, admiring the architecture and scenery surrounding the peaceful place. The atmosphere is calm, and the people are all so sweet and welcoming. We even got to try out some samplers of cheese and chocolate- Switzerland staples. They really are on a different level here when it comes to the food industry.

After exploring the area a little more, we went through the long Chapel Bridge that would take us to old town. The view here is even more jaw dropping, even though the last one was just as great. Ally and I took multiple pictures, immediately turning them into phone lock screens.

Once we've entered the iconic Jesuit Church, I see Ally slowly walking towards me with a big grin on her face.

I don't know why, but my world stopped at that exact moment. All I could picture is her walking down the aisle, wearing a beautiful long gown while holding a vibrant bouquet of flowers between her fingers. Ally advanced towards me, as I patiently wait for her.

"Jay! My love?" She waved her hands across my face, waking me up from my imagination. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes... I'm fine," I awkwardly chuckled. "I just thought of something."

"What is it?" She asked in curiosity. I took her hand in mine, giving it a quick peck as we stood in front of the altar.

"Marrying you."

[THE END]

___________________________

THANKS FOR 18K+ !! Never would have expected it when I first started this book hehe

‼️KEEP SCROLLING/PAGING FOR A SPECIAL CHAPTER‼️

🌟

Song: 20 years of age (스무살) — 7942

(LYRICS: falling in love with your best friend)