57

Y/N POV:

I swat my arm away from Pansy. What has gotten into her lately? We aren't friends so why would she even try to help me. "This is so stupid." I spit looking down at Draco and Fred rolling around on the floor. I roll my eyes in complete annoyance and walk up the stairs. I managed to make my way to Hermione's dorm with no interruptions. When did my school life get so complicated? It was so much easier and fun without boy drama. I close the bathroom door behind me and rest my head against it, looking at the ceiling. Without realising it, I feel a tear slide down my face, slowly rolling down my cheek. I'm so exhausted and so gosh darn tired. Everything would be easier if I never dated Draco in the first place if we had just stayed friends. I don't want to cry. I'm so sick and tired of crying but I can't help it. When did my life become so miserable? I drag my head off the door and shuffle towards the shower, hopping in and cleaning myself.

I hop out of the shower and dry myself, wrapping the towel around my body. I scan the room for my clothes, only to realise that I left them on Hermione's bed. I shake my head at my forgetfulness and walk towards the bathroom door, swinging it open. As I look up, I see Fred leaning against the dormitory door, with an object in his left hand and a piece of clothing over his right shoulder. His eyes trained on it, trying to figure out what magical thing it does. But what he doesn't realise that it is actually just an ordinary muggle snowglobe. With his head tilted up, looking down at the globe he spots my body in the corner of his eyes and slowly moves them towards me. "You sure take your time," He says, placing the snowglobe down, leaning himself onto the book cabinet beside him. I quickly realise I'm still in a towel and wrap my arms around my chest. "What in the merlin are you doing in here?" I gasp. "Relax," Fred laughs. He starts to move closer, taking the piece of fabric off his shoulder and handing it towards me. "Here," His eyes staring at my lips, making their way down to my chest. I hate how cocky Fred Weasley can be. He doesn't even try to hide what he's looking at. I snatch the jumper from him and cover up my chest, forcing his eyes to look back into mine. "If you're done being a pervert, you can leave." I smile, hoping for him to leave so I can get changed. "Right, just didn't want you uh-" Fred stammers feeling flushed. "-Didn't want you wearing the same bleedin' clothes, it's gross y'know." He pouts his lips before turning back around and heading for the door. "Hermione also said that you can borrow some of her pants."

"Wait, Fred," I reach out my hand, but he's too far away. Why did I ask him to wait? "I don't mind you staying here while I change,-" I say quietly. He turns around and cocks his head smirking. "IN THE BATHROOM OF COURSE!" I quickly stammer out of my mouth. His laughter fills the bedroom for a moment. "I get it, chill, chill, It is a shame I missed our shower session though." He playfully says, walking towards Hermione's bed and dropping down onto it. "Pervert," I whisper, walking towards the bathroom to go and change. As I shut and lock the door. I turn around facing the shower I suddenly remember the pants. Shit. My eyes widen even more when I realise my clothes, MY UNDERWEAR is on Hermione's bed. I drop Fred's jumper and turn around, swinging open the bathroom door, but I'm too late. Fred is stood inches away from me, and in his hands. Not only did he grab some of Hermione's PJ bottoms for me, but he also has my underwear placed ontop. Luckily I was wearing plain black ones.  Fred picks up my bra from one of the straps and wiggles it in my face. "Y'know blacks my second favourite colour." I snatch it out of his hands, along with the rest of the clothes and shut the door in his face. I hate him.

"Finally!" Hermione chimes from the couch in the common room. Her hand patting the seat next to her vigorously. "What took you both so long?" George's eyes narrowed as he looked at both of us. I could see Fred smirking at his brother so I lightly hit him on his arm. "Why are we all gathered down here?" Fred asks, taking the seat next to his twin brother. "To study for our mocks of course-" Harry cuts of Hermione, "-We want to know what happened with Malfoy." He takes off his glasses, cleaning the glass with his shirt before putting them back on again. "Didn't you hear what happened?" I ask, sitting on the arm of the couch next to Fred. "Wait what happened?" Fred moves his arm from beside me and places it on the back of the couch behind my back, turning his body slightly. "It doesn't matter-" I quickly stammer. "-What matters is that he doesn't have the dark mark." I lower my head, piercing my eyes at Harry, in hopes of him dropping the whole idea. "You don't know that, the dark mark could cause pain?" He pouts at me, raising his eyebrows. "No amount of pain caused by a stupid tattoo could have caused him to smash his mirror," I say confidently, almost like I'm fighting for Draco's innocence. "Whatever," Harry says, dropping the conversation completely. "Let's just focus on that horo thingy?" Ron suggests, trying to burn the annoying flame that's covering the distance between me and Harry.