half term 6

[[ theres alot of POV switching in this one I was so tired and couldn't think of what to write LOMAO]]

Y/N POV:

I open my eyes to the feeling of an empty bed. I look to my side and see Draco's imprint in the sheets. A wave of sadness fills my heart as I dart my head around the room but see him nowhere. I also don't hear the shower so he must have gone downstairs already. I get up and walk around his room trying to find my jeans. I can't go downstairs without any pants. I spot them neatly folded on his desk chair. He must have folded them up this morning before going downstairs. I grab the jeans and pull my legs into them, quickly making my way to his bedroom door.

I quietly exit and make my way down the hall and towards the stairs. I reach the bottom of the steps and pierce my head around to into the kitchen but see nobody. They must still be eating breakfast. I tiptoe towards the dining room doors, the coldness from the tiles felt like a stinging sensation as I quickly hopped closer. I push open the door and spot Draco sat in his chair, stuffing his face with some toast. "Morning dear!" Mrs Malfoy chimes, opening her arms wide like she could hug me from across the room. "Good morning," I reply with a soft smile, making my way over to Draco. He smiles with his face stuffed with food and turns his head back to his plate. I've honestly never seen him eat this much.

"Draco's in a much better mood this morning if you couldn't tell already," Narcissa says pointing towards him swallowing down the last bit of food he had in his mouth. He has his cup close to his face, ready to chug it down at any given moment. I sit down next to him and reach for a piece of toast. "Draco-" Narcissa's says Like the cheery tone in her voice suddenly disappeared. Draco took his drink away from his face and slowly placed it back onto the table."-I hope you apologised to Y/N last night after being so snappy, In the proper Malfoy way." She glares at him, hoping that the boy she raised wasn't a complete arse.

Draco widens his eyes at his mother and slowly turns his head towards me, I watch him as his eyes study me, looking me up and down. He licks and bites down on his bottom lip before spinning back around to his mother. "Oh I did mother, Don't you worry." He lifts his cup towards him again and laughs into it as he takes a swig. A loud choking cough escapes my lips as I choke on my food. What he said caught me completely off-guard, I knew what he meant and I can't believe he risked exposing it in front of his mother. I cough a little more and grab for my cup. "You alright dear?" His mother says concerned, ready to stand up at any moment to help. I nod my head at her profusely, chugging down a whole glass of water.

"That's not the only thing she's choked on," Draco says under his breath, followed by a loud cough. I smack his arm and it sends him into a laughing fit. "What did he say?" Narcissa asks, wiping her mouth with her napkin. I shake my head at her, "Nothing, nothing." I can't believe him.

DRACO POV:

I watch as her face turns bright red. It's not my fault, she literally did choke last night. I bite my lip trying to stop myself from laughing but I really can't help it. She suddenly pushes herself back with her chair and stands up, rushing out of the dining hall. That seriously didn't upset her, did it? I look back to my mother who's just as confused as I am. "I'll go," I mutter, throwing my napkin on my plate and rushing down the hall just behind her. I get out of the dining hall and look up, catching a glimpse of her turning the corner up the staircase. I slam my feet, harshly on the ground as I try to catch up to her.