The new boy.

[[the pic at the top shows you what the new boy looks like! I literally took benkro from TIKTOK LMAO. HOLY, okay this one is sort of long and I want to add Draco's POV with this chapter but I think it might be too much to read all at once!]]

Y/N POV:

The last two weeks dragged. I had rarely spoken to anyone. Not even Draco. Or the Weasley twins. I've stayed cooped up in my room for two weeks, only leaving for food but even when I left my room I never saw anybody that I knew.

I haven't been to classes in two weeks, The class work and homework is piled up on my bedroom floor rising drastically as some pieces are scattered everywhere. I don't know who keeps bringing them to me but they slip it under my door without saying a word. I've also had a few knocks on my door lately. I'm not sure who it is, It's like three spaced out knocks. Maybe it could mean something but I'm really not that sure. But when they do knock I see a shadow lingering in the gap beneath the door for a couple of minutes before it slowly goes away.

I hop out of the shower and put on my uniform and dress robes, I'm not excited about going back I was quite happy staying tucked away in my bed, but life can't last like that forever, I must move on. My first class is The History Of Magic which isn't too bad. Professor Binns will just ramble on about certain things that are boring that will give me enough time to finish my work for his class. 

I grab my bag and kick the pieces of paper left at the front of my door out of the way and head out. Thankfully nobody is in the common room considering that it is breakfast time. I swiftly walk through the room and head to the door for my first class. 

Students running in and out of the great hall, some of them looking excited and some very worried. I feel a small bump in my arm as I look down and see a small kid who's happy and cheerful face turned south. "Jesus kid, I didn't kill your whole family, I'm not you know who." I say twisting my body sideways so I can get passed him. Honestly, I'm not some scary monster just because I'm a little bit taller. 

I reach outside the classroom door with 10 minutes to spare so I just stand there and wait. There's nothing really I can do. After some time students stand lining up next to me agaisnt the wall and I can see their faces turning to each other, whispering and pointing at me. I feel my face getting hot at the small attention. I hated it. I'm not some lonely widow. As I look anywhere but the students I hear a friendly, warming, all too known voice shout my name from down the hall. 

"Y/N FUCKING L/N!" I hear Fred shouting at the top of his lungs as he cups his hands around his mouth trying to make his words sound as loud as he possibly can. I look over and see him sprinting with George. A huge wave of excitement brushes through my body. My adrenaline takes over and I drop my bag wasting no time running over to them. A huge smile plastered across my face as I opened my arms wide. Fred being the closest first without thinking I jump into his arms. I haven't felt anyone's touch, anyone's love since that day and it just feels so good. Like an addiction relief. He wraps his large arms around my back and picks me up, spinning me in circles until we both get dizzy. God how much I love Fred Weasley I will never be able to put into words.

Fred drops me to the floor as I spin my head to George embracing his warm and gentle hug. That's the difference between these two, they may both be equally as naughty but George is a lot softer then he seems. As I find my way back to the floor I blankly look through Fred and George's shoulders and see an all too familiar blonde headed boy. Draco is approaching and fast might I add. I lean onto the wall as I see him getting closer. My heart rate increasing as I look at him. I feel butterfly's in my stomach. I breathe a shaky breath as George hands my bag to me. He's so sweet god damn it George.