I love you.

[[I- I WAS GONNA WRITE ON HALLOWEEN BUT I DONT KNOW WHY I JUST DIDNT, AND THEN THE DAYS FOLLOWING I TOLD MYSELF TO WRITE BUT I DIDN'T. IM SO SORRY OMG.

THE UK IS GOING INTO ANOTHER LOCK-DOWN SO ILL BE WORKING FROM HOME SO HOPEFULLY I CAN WRITE MORE OFTEN!!

I'm so sorry omg ;-;, I hope you guys had a wonderful Halloween!! Did you guys dress up? I was Elena from TVD :D.

I have also started a POV account on TikTok! So If you want a face reveal you can go and check it out :] I apologise for the username but it is: hedwigdeath

I'm currently making a Fred Weasley series and once that's finished you know I'm just gonna go for my boy Malfoy ;)

And Thank you all so so much for the kind comments and countless support :c <3 I'm so glad you enjoy this fanfic!! ]]

Y/N POV

Everything between me and Draco seemed okay for the longest time, but now all of a sudden he's become cold and distant. It doesn't make any sense to me. What have I done to make him feel this way towards me? Is he bored? Did I do something to make him mad? "Y/N?" A friendly voice snaps me out of my intense thoughts. I spin my head around from the dinner table to see Damon's semi beat-up face looking down at me. His warm eyes looking at me with the slightest bit of concern before placing himself beside me. He softly hits his back against the table and looks out onto the other tables filled with all students from different houses. 

"Looks like he got you pretty good," I say, trying to joke around with him. But Damon doesn't budge, He doesn't even look at me. I watch as his head drops lower and lower as his eyes trail down towards his hands that are placed neatly on his lap. "We can't be friends anymore." As those words leave his lips he tries to lift his head to look me in the eyes but he just can't. His neck stayed limp with his hair falling down covering the side of his face. I can't tell if he's upset or just neutral. 

I don't even need to ask him why. I know it's because of Draco, I know how protective and possessive he is with me. But I don't want to stop being friends with him. "It's for the best-" Those words slip out of my mouth before I even get a chance to realise it. I instantly shut myself up and Damon finally looks at me. Curiosity filled his heart and mind. He looks confused about why I would agree with him. Which rightfully so he should. Because I don't want to agree but I don't want him to get hurt again because we're friends. "What if we keep it a secret?" I desperately ask, leaning my body more towards him. A small smile places itself on his lips. "Are you kidding? That's even worse? Draco would plan my funeral." He laughs, turning towards me. I giggle at his response because even I have to admit that Draco's jealously is a little dramatic.

"In all seriousness though Y/N he did beat me up for a reason today." His laughter stopped as soon as it came. A serious, dead glare appeared onto his face as he looks me in the eyes. I meet the plain look in his eyes as he brushes his hair away from his face. "I saw him in the room of requirements with some wardrobe looking thing, It looked dodgy and when he spotted me I ran so fast, he came after me and finally caught up when I hit the classroom-" He pauses for a moment, adjusting his seating position, "- I thought a professor would have been in there but I was wrong." Damon pouts his lips and spins his head back towards the countless students now leaving the dining hall. What could Draco possibly be doing in the room of requirements? Could he of been there the entire time he spends away from me? And what for? What's so important about a wardrobe?

"Either way Damon, I want to remain friends with you." I take his hand into mine hoping for the same reaction back. I want Damon to want this friendship. Though it's selfish to say it's true. "I'll speak to Draco, and tell him straight. If he doesn't like it then he will just have to suck it up-" I collect myself together and stand up, facing away from the great hall doors. "-Still, I'm unsure of why somebody like him could be so insecure." I catch Damon's eyes drifting behind me but I take no notice of it. "-He's extremely good looking, and his eyes have this little sparkle in them, like ice! And his abs, Have you seen his abs they're just-"