Fake-Date

I told yall I was gonna write this straight away ;) Ngl though as I was writing this I realised I've been writing this since sept-nov 2020...

Y/N POV:

I feel like I've been running around all day but when we finally get back to the Gryffindor common room, Harry isn't there. Hermione is curled up on the sofa with a book, It felt wrong to distract her but we had too. The gala is in a couple days and we need to plan this out. "'Mione." I call but she doesn't respond at first. Draco rolls his eyes and shoots forward nudging her shoulder. "Hm? Yeah sure." She replies, her eyes moving dangerously fast down the page. Draco loses his patience's and snatches the book from her lap. "Oi." She looks up pissed before noticing who's in front of her, the look on her face doesn't fade until she spots me next to him.

"Where's Harry." I say in a rush. It's not like we need to see him right now but I'm afraid if we don't make this official soon then Draco's going to change him mind, or worse, me. "Quidditch practice, where I'm guessing that's where you just came from?" Hermione points at Draco and he looks at her lost. Then the bolt clicks in his head. "Shit, I forgot, Hooch is gonna' kill me." he says it like it's the most important thing right now. "Well how long does practice usually last?" I ask. "An hour give or take." Draco slumps on the other side of the couch. We stay in silent for a minute and I can already feel the awkward tension. 

"I don't know about this anymore Y/N." Shit. Shit, Shit, shit. "It's the only good idea we have, the only idea might I add." 

"I know but-" Draco drops his hands into his lap in defeat. "Am I missing something?" Hermione butts in, sitting up right. Right, Hermione. Last time she checked me and Draco where making out. "Draco is thinking of becoming friends with Harry." I say, trying to divert the real topic. Draco looks up confused before realising that she knows nothing. "Huh, well that's good I guess. You can finally help us?" She asks. "Yeah exactly..." 

"Right." Hermione say's again feeling uncomfortable. "Well they've been gone over an hour now so they should be back any minute, I have to study, you two have fun waiting." She takes off quick and I can feel the obvious awkwardness and hurt from her energy. "I still can't believe you used to call her a mud blood." I take the seat she was sitting on just moments before.

" I was an annoying kid ok?" I laugh to myself at the last part. Annoying is an understatement but he doesn't need to know that.

****

We've sat in silence for about 5 minutes now until Harry and Ron come in along with the rest of the team. We both spin our heads round at the same time and my eyes land on Fred. He just looks back for a split second before wrapping his arm around Angelina. "Y/N? Draco." Harry walks over to the sofa with Ron following behind like his lap dog. "We need to talk Potter, alone." Draco stands up, straighten his shirt out before stepping towards the spiral staircase. "We both do." I stand up, following Draco like I'm HIS lapdog before turning around to check if Harry is following. "Guess I'll stay here and stare at the fire." Ron frowns looking towards the couch. "Hermione's in the library studying, you can go annoy her." I softly smile before turning around and following Draco and Harry up the stairs. 

"So where's your dorm Potter?" Draco asks, letting him go past as he waits behind for me. "Why can't we just talk here?" He asks, still walking down the corridor. "What like that corner you had Y/N trapped in earlier?" Draco spits it out with all the jealously he has. "I found you easily, so it's not a good option right now."

"Neither's being a death-eater." Harry mutters under his breath.

We reach his dormitory door and step inside. It's a lot different to mine and Draco's. For one it's a little bigger and he has another bed in the room. Draco and I are both eyeing it up. "I share with Ron, you know you can do that." Harry walks over to his desk and sits in his chair. We both nod our heads like we knew, but we didn't, our parents never told us, we got told that privacy is one of the most important things a successful wizard needs. "Right now what is it?" Harry says taking off his glasses to wipe them. Draco side-eyes me, shaking his head before looking back at Harry. He can't say no now, not while we have him here.