Hogsmeade.

Excitement filled Y/N body. Flinching at any given moment as she stared gobsmacked out the carriage window. The wheels bumping and riding over every stone and in every hole swaying it side to side. Y/N had obviously been to Hogsmeade last Christmas but she had never been in October. 

"HALLOWEEN SWEETS!" Y/N gasped as she looked over at Draco with beaming eyes. Their hands slightly touching. She had just realised that because its spooky season there will be a theme of spooky treats. Draco's face blushed at the instant contact. He didn't know how to react. Sure he hugged people before but this was the soft touch of someone he cared for.

The carriage pulled up to the side and stopped. Y/N hopped out immediately and ran towards The Hogs Head. "Hurry up Draco!" She calls as she hits the front door. "Aren't you parched?" Y/N walks inside and is already ordering two butter beers before Draco ever arrived. Draco sits down in a booth waiting for her to come over.

"Here!" Y/N places it on a coaster in front of him and scoots up close to him. 

Being a lonely child with parents who are hardly around Y/N didn't think about personal space, I don't think she even knows what it is. Y/N begins blabbering on about all of the stores they have to visit and how she wants to buy him something she saw last Christmas but is worried it wouldn't be there.

All of a sudden Y/N goes quiet. Draco looks over at her as she slouches down on the seat next to him. He looks at her eyes and in the direction shes looking and Cedric Diggory walks in the bar. Y/N face blushes a peach red as she tries to cover it. 

"Really." Draco says as he sighs and takes another sip of his drink. Jealously begins to boil in his blood. His eyes darting right at Cedric like lasers. He didn't want to take his eyes off. He hoped that his eyes would make him get up and leave.

"What?" Y/N panicked. "Is it that obvious!" She sits up straight and holds her butter beer with both hands. Draco's heart sank. He didn't understand why, why would he not like that his life time friend felt happiness over some boy. He hated it. He wanted to snap her out of it, take her away but he just couldn't move. His head filled with thoughts of them being together made him sick. He didn't understand this feeling, he had never felt it before.

Cedric noticed Y/N and came walking over. "You're L/N right?" He leans both hands on the table and looks over at Draco. "I heard you'd be here, Pansy told me." He smiles and it warms Y/N heart until she flinches up right again. Pansy? She thought. No way did Pansy tell him that she liked him, Or at least Y/N thought she did.

"Why would Pans-" Draco cut himself off completely. Had Y/N been talking about Cedric with her. He began to overthink. The morning when Cedric tapped her shoulder.  The small encounters they had in the halls. The giggling in potions class. He looked over at Y/N who was in a full conversation with Cedric.

"Sorry to cut you off, you pathetic excuse for a hufflepuff. But me and Y/N have somewhere to be." Draco gave a dirty look to Cedric as he stands up holding Y/N wrist. 

"Oh my bad." Cedric leans off the table an takes a couple steps back. "I didn't realise you was on a date..." Before Y/N could say anything Cedric had already walked away. As she watched him walk she could see through the window that Pansy was watching. Pansy instantly ducked. Maybe she was watching hoping they got together because she did sort of set us up she thought to herself. Disappointed Y/N gets dragged out the bar with Draco and they head to her favourite sweet shop.

Draco hands her his card so she can go inside. He noticed her mood was different but he didn't care. He stood up agaisnt the wall waiting for her to come back out.

"Draco caught feelings has he?" Pansy laughs as she turns the corner with Crabbe and Goyle. They all snicker as they look at him like hes a pathetic piece of shit. Malfoy obviously hated that they was looking down on him.

"What?" He leans off the wall and slowly walks over to them.

"You're kidding? Me? feelings for a fat, embarrassing sod like that?" He continues.

"I'm only friends with her because of my parents, She practically grew up with me i have no choice. If it was my choice i wouldn't want to be friends with someone like her she isn't cut out to be a Slytherin."

"And for her parents what a pathetic excuse, 'work trip'" Draco scoffs.

"The only reason they aren't around is because they don't love her, shes pathetic and quiet frankly a waste of time, being the only Slytherin in a family that thrives of Gryffindor! how sad." 

Pansy noticing the whole time that Y/N was stood behind Draco and had a huge smile plastered on her face. Goyle and Crabbe's faces drop as they look over his shoulder. Pansy being the only one truly enjoying this moment. Her ever-lasting jealously on Y/N finally paid of she thought. Draco's face drained of colour. He knew that on the look of Crabbe on Goyle's faces that Y/N was behind him.

"Here's your card Malfoy." Y/N stretches out her arm and passes him it as he takes it. Gobsmacked. His mouth partly open looking into Y/N eyes that were darted at the floor. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to look like a wuss in front of his friends but he also didn't want to hurt Y/N.

As Y/N begin to walk away she hears a faint voice in the near distance.

"Y/N!" Cedric calls running over with Harry. They run even faster when they see the look on Y/N face. Tears forming in her eyes as she tries to put the sweets in her bag. She isn't able to see. The tears clogging up her eyesight as she looks around to try and not put attention on herself though it doesn't help. She begins to panic. She can't work out how to walk and her breath begins to increase dramatically. Draco's feet are glued to the floor he doesn't know what to do.

"Malfoy, what the fuck." Harry storms over to him and pushes him. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" He shouts. His eyes as cold as the night. The blood in harry's veins filled with anger. Cedric holds onto Y/N who can barely stand anymore. Even though Draco was just a friend and she knew what an arse he could be she never thought he would say something like that to her. She also didn't understand why she was so hurt.

Draco backed away and walked away with Goyle and Crabbe. Pansy smirked at Harry before following behind them. Harry turned around and ran back over to Y/N who was finally on her feet. 

"What happened?" They asked as they walked away. Y/N explained everything which then later got told to Hermione and Ron. Everybody knew Draco Malfoy was a self absorbent arsehole but literally no one thought he would of been like that with her.

[[It's the not being able to spell gryffindor without google for me. This hurt me LOL. Things are starting to get real juicy :.)]]