Goblet of fire.

Students from all houses gathered in the hall that contained the Goblet of fire. Y/N and Hermione are sat up close on a bench in front of it. After what happened the other day at Hogsmeade Y/N fell out with the whole group, including Pansy. Hermione has her nose up in the books and Y/N is constantly scanning the room for Cedric. They both grew a lot closer lately and Y/N knew that he was going to put his name in the goblet.

Fred and George burst into the hall. "Eeeeeyy!" They both chant as some of the students clap and egg them on. They're both holding a small bottle of liquid. They hope that when they consume it that they can put their name in the Goblet of fire. Fred and George was pretty pissed there was an age limit on it.

"It's not going to work!" Y/N spins her body around to the twins. Smiling at them made Draco's blood boil. He was sat across on the other side of the Goblet with Pansy. The twins rushed over to Y/N and Hermione and bent down on either side of them. Fred's face inches away from Y/N's made Draco bang on the bench he was sitting on.

"And whys that L/N?" Fred says as Y/N and his noses are nearly touching. Y/N turns her head over to Hermione and gestures her to take it away. Y/N only knew it wasn't going to work because Hermione explained the spell Dumbledore had put on the ring that was circled around it.

"It's good that hes dimwitted." The twins say before taking a swig of their potions and hoping into the circle. Y/N stands up as she applauds them. Trusting Hermione's word she knows it isn't going to work but she can't help but to egg them on. As they're all chanting and cheering for them to put their names in Y/N glances over at Draco who is staring right at her. She pulls a face as she looks away.

Bright blue fire spreads around the room and everyone ducks in horror. The twins go flying to the side of the Goblet and appear to be older.

"Oh my god!" Y/N tries rushing over to them but they start bickering between themselves which causes students to surround them and chant 'fight! fight! fight!.' 

"Y/N!" Cedric calls as he enters the room with a couple of friends. She notices them laughing at him and pushing him towards her to say something but he just walks over and hugs her. 

"Fingers crossed." Y/N smiles as she watches him put his name in the Goblet. 

His friends cheer as his name passes and he runs to Y/N and hugs her. He picks her up in his arms and swings around in circles. 

"Aw!" A bunch of female students watch as the two are turning around in circles.

Pansy was glued to Draco's arm. He didn't mind because her touch didn't effect him. He just found her annoying. He hated the sight of Y/N hugging Cedric he wanted to go over there and punch him but he stood up. Darting his eyes at them as they parted. Y/N turned and made eye contact as he left the room.

"You'll be my number one supporter won't you?" Cedric whispers in Y/N ear which makes her flustered. 

"Y-yes of course!" She beams.

"That also means you'll be my date for the yule ball?"

Y/N mouth drops open. Shes in shock. A hot stuff like Cedric just asked her to the freaking ball! Y/N says yes and they hug once more before he runs after his friends.

"No way!" Hermione walks up behind Y/N with the squad.

"Cedric freaking Diggory!" She laughs as she nudges her arm. Y/N turns to Harry who doesn't looked to pleased but Y/N knows that hes going with Cho Chang.

"Crum!" Y/N says back to Hermione which makes her whole body get goosebumps and she wraps her arm around Y/N neck.

"Don't start now ohmygosh!" She says all flustered as they walk away from the boys talking about what they would wear.

---

The next day in class even though Draco and Y/N were no longer friends they still had to sit next to each other. Y/N sat at her seat and hears the chair next to her screech as Draco pulls the chair back and sits down.

"Cedric." He laughs as he straights up his robe. Y/N rolls her eyes and ignores him.

"You could of done much better then a pathetic Hufflepuff." He says as he pulls out his book.

Y/N turns to Draco and grabs his book off him. "A pathetic Hufflepuff?" 

"The only thing pathetic is your stone cold heart." Y/N threw his book back on the desk and it slid of the table. "Have you ever even heard of respect?" Y/N turns her whole body facing Draco who doesn't know how to react. 

"Sure you don't want to be friends with me, whatever that's fine, you just didn't have to pretend to like me." Tears begin forming in Y/N eyes before she shakes them away and stares at him in the eyes with no regret.

"Miss L/N, Mr Malfoy!" Professor Mcgonagall shouts from the front of the class. "5 points took from Slytherin for the lack of attention paid to the class." Y/N rolls her eyes at Draco and faces forward.

"Miss!" Y/N raises her hand.

"Am i able to move seats?" She asks as she scoots away from Draco.

"What seems to be the problem? You and Draco always seem cosy?" The professor claims as she walks closer to their desk.

"It's just that I'm not really fond of being next to a stuck up, heartless monster." She smirks not even looking at Draco. She doesn't feel sad that she said that. Draco looks at Y/N before tapping her arm.

"Oh yeah?" He paused

" have you ever looked in the mirror you fat, insufferable piece of wank." He continues.

"I've never met someone more selfish in my life, with all the food you eat, not to mention trying to take Cedric Diggory to the ball? How selfish is that when Cho wanted him first. I swear you knew and that's probably why you asked him!" Draco stood up in a huff.

"Asked him?" Y/N snorts

"He asked me." Y/N laughed and the look on Draco's face got so tense. He hated that even more.

" And while you're at it Malfoy, move your stupid ass to a different table."

"MISS AND MR MALFOY WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING." Mcgonagall shouts. It shivers every student in the room. Both Y/N and Draco froze in fear like they was about to die.

"I don't care what childish drama you both have going on, i will not be moving your seats so Mr Malfoy sit your bottom back down."

The whole class looks at the two shocked. 

"Did those words really just come out of Y/N mouth." Harry whispers to Ron as they both look back at Y/N gobsmacked.

During class Draco steals Y/N paper she was writing on and turned it into a bird. He blew on it and it flew right out the window. 

Y/N watches as she scoffs and shakes her head. She then tips his pen ink all over his book laughing. The look on his face is priceless she thought while smirking at him. He death glared at her before cleaning up the mess.

"That's the end of class, off you go students." Mcgonagall says. Y/N stands up and begins to walk away when Draco puts his foot out tripping her over making her bang into Ron.

"Fat and clumsy." Draco laughs as he pushes passed her and Ron.

What a fucking arsehole Y/N thought to herself as Ron helped her up and they left the classroom.