51

DRACO POV:

Although my face is buried in her hair with the fresh scent of her perfume filling my lungs I can't help but think about my task. What I would do to not have to think about it anymore. I just want to enjoy this moment with her. But no matter what, duty calls and the fear of my father and the dark lord isn't going away anytime soon. I might just fall asleep with her right now, It's not like anyone is going to come up here anyway.

"Y/N," I turn to the side, lifting myself up and resting on my elbow, leaning forward just a little. "Y/N?" A questionable frown is placed upon my eyebrows as I try to figure out why she isn't responding to me. I place my hand on her shoulder and pull her towards me so she's lay on her back. Her face, angelic like, sleeps soundlessly on the cold floor. Her soft hands placed crossed on her chest. When did she fall asleep? I lay back on the floor next to her and place one of my hands on my forehead, letting out the loudest sigh I've ever heard. I wish my life was simple. Silly little dates, being able to be in love with somebody without the fear of somebody taking them away. Lying here and not having a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I'm so close to figuring out how to make that cabinet to work, it just needs one last push. Thinking about the task makes a small ball of electricity shoot through my body. Did I just feel excited? I want to think it was from the task being finished so I can stop doing this... But my gut is telling me otherwise. Do I really enjoy doing this task? Will I finally get my fathers approval? I stare at the ceiling with the countless thoughts running through my mind. Perhaps this task isn't a bad thing, after all, It's not like I have to physically kill Dumbledore and if I keep my mouth shut nobody will know I was apart of it. 

My eyes start to drift, slowly opening and closing. The thought of my fathers approves shoots adrenaline through my body. Picturing a huge smile on his face when he sees that I have succeeded and that I can be a man, just like him. But for now, I don't want to think about the task until later tonight, for now, my thoughts are only available for this date and Y/N. Or what's left of the date. Maybe I should wake her. I nudge my elbow into her back hoping she will awaken but the only response I get is a loud groan. "Y/N," I whisper. As much as I'd love to lie here I don't want to waste this time sleeping. "Y/N!" I say a little more loudly. She turns to her side, facing the railings and with her elbow she nudges me in the stomach, followed by another load groan. How can she be so tired? She's only been asleep for about 20 minutes.

"Let's go do something." I'm sat up now, with crossed legs facing her. I place both hands on her arm and shake her vigorously. "Malfoy," She slowly groans trying to nip my hands away with her other arm. "C'mon L/N, You want to spend your day off sleeping?-" I pause for a moment waiting for a response, "- You're missing out, Your eyes could be looking at something rather good looking." I puff up my chest, trying my best to sound confident. "Oh shove off, I can look at you any time." She moans, turning her body towards me. Her eyes squint open for a second before closing again completely. "5 minutes." She demands, lifting up her hand and tugging on my sleeve.

I feel completely useless. I just want her to wake up so we can go somewhere else. I lean down towards her face "Y/N-" I whisper, "My dorm room is empty." I breathe into her ear kissing it before sitting back up again. As I look back at her face I see one of her eyes open, her eyebrows scrunching up. "That's all you boys think about isn't it." She says, opening her eyes slowly but fully and pulls herself upright so she's now sat in front of me. "It got you up didn't it?" I laugh. She hits my shoulder trying her hardest not to laugh with me. "No, You just happened to say that when the 5 minutes was over." She sarcastically smiles and stands up in front of me.  tucking her hair behind her ears and holds out her left hand towards me.

Y/N POV:

Why is it that even after finally having sex, it's all boys can still think about? I hold out my hand waiting for him to take it but he just sits there, dumbfounded. "What are you doing?" I ask, taking my hand away after so long. "I realised that we could just do it here-" He looks around him and then back at me, "-Like animals, doggy style and all." A small grin starts to plaster itself all over his face. "You're honestly disgusting Draco, I'm leaving." I purse my lip and turn to my side, hurrying towards the top of the stairs. "Wait!-" a small pleading cry comes from Draco and It's honestly quite funny. I turn my head around to see him loosely pulling himself up. "We have a lifetime for devil's tango." Though what he said was sweet, the look on his face seriously makes me think I just gave him blue balls. I hold out my hand once again and he takes it, leading me down the steps.