Amortentia

Y/N POV:

I wake up the next morning with the sunlight painfully hitting my eyes. I take my covers and hide myself under them in hopes of falling back to sleep for a couple more minutes. Though without much luck a wide smile spreads from one side of my face to the other as my memories resurface from last night. The feeling of his soft hair in between my fingers. His large hand carefully caressing my thigh. His soft lips agaisnt my neck, and my own lips. The citrus smell in his hair as he laughed into my shoulder. I curl up into a ball into a small fit of laughter as I try to contain the nervous, butterfly feeling in my stomach. 

After a few moments of reliving last nights events, I pull myself out of bed and head over to my wardrobe to get ready. As I'm looking at myself in the mirror, from the reflection I see a small piece of parchment fly under my door. I tense my eyebrows in confusion but turn around to stand up and pick it up.

Mrs, Y/N L/N.  The writing on the front looked very professional and I couldn't recognise it at all. I carefully fold the parchment open and read the letter before me.

'You must attend today's breakfast.' Signed Professor Dumbledore. I hold the note in my hands trying to figure out why. I'm sure other students got this message but what could be so urgent that we had to make sure we are at breakfast this morning. I shrug it off and walk over to my bed, dropping the note on the floor. I straighten out my pillows and my blanket and head out for breakfast.

I honestly don't really care about whatever it is Dumbledore is going to say or do. I'm starving. All I can think about is the bacon and pancakes. I haven't had bacon in so long my mouth begins to drool a little at the thought of tasting it again. Like two soulmates reconnecting. I reach the great hall and see all the students in a gossiping manner. I look at my table and see that most Slytherins look afraid. What the hell is going on?

I walk down in between the tables to find an empty seat. Students from other houses are watching me and whispering to one and other. Did I do something wrong? Don't tell me they're talking about Cedric again. Being on good terms with Draco again... really good. I sit in front of him on the table. Blaise to my left and Flint to my right. 

"You alright trouble?" Blaise asks, placing his toast onto his plate. I greet him with a warm smile, nodding slightly as I tug some wild strands of hair behind my ear. I look across the table at Draco who has a cocky smile on his face, like he won something. My cheeks begin to blush up rather quickly and I shoot my eyes anywhere put in his. I turn around and look at all the other students, I even find myself searching for Professor Dumbledore. With my attention on anything but Draco I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Blaise gesturing his finger towards Draco.

I look at him, tilting my head. "What?" I whisper over the table trying to conceal my smile that begins to form at the sides of my mouth. "Sleep well?" He teases, biting his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing. I suck in my lips as I begin to laugh as well. He makes me feel so nervous.

"Attention Hogwarts students!" The loud roar coming from the front of the hall, echo's around like he's talking into a huge microphone.

"News from the portraits have gotten around and it has come to my attention that two Slytherin student's were caught out late, passed hours last night." 

Dumbledore's words shock me to my core. I look at Draco who is equally as worried as I am.

"They will not disclose details about the pair because of how giddy they looked, but they did say that the two was one boy and one girl-" This is it... I'm going to get caught. "-My only guess is that it is a young couple, most likely getting up to know good, I'd know because I was once a teenager."