Yule ball 2

Y/N POV:

Tears form in my eyes. All the negative thoughts in my mind comes flooding back. I knew it. I knew i couldn't trust him and everything he said was lies. Why be with me if he liked her so bad. What's wrong with me? Am I to small? Are my breasts not big enough? I point out every flaw as I watch him behind the stacked up chairs hiding behind a curtain. Not that well might i add. I can't move, my feet glued to the floor as my eyes are stuck on the two of them... kissing. 

I realise a tear or two have dropped from my eyes and I look around frantically hoping nobody noticed. Wiping them away I pick my the bottom of my dress and hurry out the hall. My heart beat speeding up as I try to catch my breath. God these fucking heels. I take my feet out and lob them at the stone walls creating an echo. The students outside the dance look at me fear stricken. One of them being Draco and Goyle but i didn't notice. With tears filling in my eyes I just throw them a dirty look and hurry up the stairs.

Dashing through the halls. The wind brushing my wild strands of hair behind my head. My feet hurting as they hit the cold stone floor echoing, creating patting noises throughout the corridor. My eyes filled with tears of sadness and regret. I feel so stupid, I'm such a fool. Not knowing where I'm running to I  arrive at the astronomy tower and without thinking i hurry up the spiral staircase. 

The tears streaming down my face ruining my eye makeup almost making me look like a raccoon. I pull the bobby pins out of my hair and throw them over the banister and watch them fall down until i lose them from the far distance. I grip my hands on the bar and immediately take them back off again, It stung. The cold frost suddenly catches up to me and the hairs on my body stands up.

I hear the door open at the bottom of the spiral staircase and close. I roll my eyes at the thought of having to see Cedric again. The footsteps getting closer and louder until the reach the top. I pierce my eyes at the view in front of me not daring to look back.

"Go away Cedric." I tirelessly command taking out the remaining bobby pins throwing them on the floor around me. I get no reply. How can he stand there being upset to the point he can't even reply. After a couple of seconds I don't hear his feet turning or walking away.

"Fuck you and Cho." I added.

"I saw the way you looked at her before the dance, and I saw you behind the curtain, the exact same way I saw you in the halls last night." I rub the back of my neck and scoff.

"For a cheater, you're real shit at it you foul, evil little scumbag." I growl as I turn around. My heart stops and my eyes widen. It isn't Cedric. 

 Draco's face drains of colour, staring at me with his pale, blue eyes. He looks mad? Scared? I can see him slowly tense up his fists. The blood draining from his knuckles turning them white. I cover my mouth in shock of what i just did. I just told him everything. I roll my eyes in stress knowing that hes just going to make fun of me.

"That wasn't meant to be you." I quietly getting irritated at the fabric of the dress. I roughly tug at the zipper trying my best to pull it down. It suddenly feels so tight around my chest and I suddenly struggle to breathe. I just don't want it on me anymore.

"Careful L/N, Don't break it that dress costed me a lot." Draco softly says as I hear his steps, walking closer to me. I don't even take in the knowledge that the dress was from him and I begin tugging more vigorously.

"Get this stupid fucking thing off me." I choke "Why the fuck won't it open!" Tears fill in my eyes and my breathing speeds up rapidly. Before I know it i'm unable to control it. I begin to break down. I can't control my crying I'm to afraid to look at him. God he must thing i'm pathetic. I can hear his steps getting heavier and quicker as I grow weaker in my knees almost dropping myself to the floor.

He stands close behind me and carefully grabs my waist keeping me balanced. Not a word is spoken. I stop in my tracks. My heart pounding. 

"Let me." He whispers behind my head as his cold hands slide up the sides of my body and  remove mine away from the zipper.

He puts two fingers down the top of the dress sending goosebumps up my arms from the cold touch. He slowly unzips it, taking in every moment of my bare naked back. I can feel his eyes digging into me like lasers. His eyes widen in surprise as he notices the lingerie I'm wearing underneath it.

"Kinky." He chuckles which causes a light laugh to escape my lips. 

He traces his ice cold fingers back up my spine and across my shoulder blades sending tingles down my spine. Carefully caressing and admiring every single part of my exposed skin. His hands tuck flat under the straps, slowly pulling them down, brushing  his hands down my arms. I slowly step out of the dress looking down at the floor in embarrassment. 

I hear him ruffling around then feeling a sudden warmness as he throws his suit blazer over my shoulders. I grab the edges of it and wrap it around me so quickly that it sends shivers all over my body. The warmness of the fabric prickling my skin. He places his hand on my lower back and we begin walking to the door with my dress slung over his shoulder. I feel so embarrassed, not knowing what to say to him so I keep my eyes on my feet.

"Wait... Let me carry you." He cowardly mutters. I look up at him confused.

"What?" I laugh pushing a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're not wearing any shoes let me carry you." He towers over me with an annoyed expression on his face. Without getting a word out he scoops his arm under my legs and carries me bridal style. I grip around his neck for dear life in fear of him dropping me hoping I'm not heavy. 

He carefully holds me close to him stepping down each step with caution. I begin to relax in his arms placing my head upon his shoulder. As I'm about to close my eyes his legs suddenly begin to wobble and his arms shake. I tighten my grip around him and bury my face into his neck in fear of falling.

"Woah, you're so heavy I nearly dropped you." He snickers tightening his grip. Only then did i realise he wasn't about to drop me and was just taking the piss. 

"You dickhead!" I huff slapping his chest with my hand.

We finally reach the bottom and I leave no time and spring out of his arms onto the cold floor.

"You can piss off doing that ever again." I give him evils crossing my arms across my chest. He can't stop laughing. His head is thrown back into a laughing fit, trying to grip onto his stomach to stop his laughter.

"Look i'm sorry, get on my back instead It will be easier." He struggles to keep his laughter in biting hardly on his bottom lip.

I stare at him for a moment or two trying to think if i should.  I carefully walk over to him squinting my eyes contemplating if i can trust him again. But the truth is i'd rather have him carry me then have my cold feet on this floor for one more second.

"Good choice." He smirks bending down ready for me to jump onto his back.