Second Tri-Wizarding Challenge P1

Y/N POV.

I wonder if I've done something to get myself into trouble. Fear starts to brew in the pit of my stomach as I think about all the possible reasons Mcgonagall would want to see me in the Head masters office.  I hop onto the moving spiral staircase nearly slipping as I jump. Getting closer and closer to the top as the fear grows larger and larger. God I think I'm going to be sick, I love Miss Mcgonagall but I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.

"It's nice of you to finally join us." Mcgonagall chimes from the opposite side of the room.

I take a few moments to scan the room and to my surprise I'm not the only one here. I see Hermione and Ron chatting to each other and then I small girl stood a few meters next to them. She looks out of place, I don't think she even goes to this school. I walk over joining them confused on why we are all here.

"Won't we be late to the second challenge Miss?" I ask itching my left eyebrow. I don't remember doing anything with Ron or Hermione that could of gotten us in trouble. I look down at the small girl trying to analyse where she came from. She has waist-length stunning, silvery, blonde hair. She was so beautiful she reminded me of somebody I'm sworn I've met before. She looks so innocent and cute but what she was wearing was very questionable.

"No my dear." Mcgonagall holds out her arm gesturing Hermione first towards a seat placed in the middle of the room.

"The second task involves our contestants to retrieve something important or dear to them that was stolen." Mcgonagall walks over to Hermione brushes her hair away from her face.

"Hermione for example is Mr Krum's important thing to him, Ron is Harry's, You are Cedric's and Little miss Gabrielle Delacour is Fleurs."

I lift my eyebrows, licking my lips when I finally realise who the little girl was. I knew she looked like someone I've seen before now that I know it's Fleur they begin to look more and more a like by the second.

"You will be in a sort of paralysed state under the water at the black lake... No need to be scared you'll be safe the whole time even if your hero fails to save you." 

Mcgonagall begins to carry on explaining everything and it honestly sounds quiet exciting. But I had wished that Cedric changed his most important thing to Cho considering the light of events that unfolded.

Hermione must be one of the bravest people I know, without questioning anything she takes the cup Mcgonagall placed into her hands and drank the potion. Within seconds her face puffed up and her body began to flop. It doesn't really look safe to me so it's a good thing I'm last in line. To my surprise the process takes quicker then i expected and It was now my turn.

"Y/N, Please take a seat." 

I slowly walk over to the single wooden chair as my heart flutters. I look at the wall as I'm approaching and I see that the others now have shackles attached to their feet. Completely lifeless, It's a shock to see for sure. I nervously place myself on the chair and watch as Mcgonagall pours the remaining liquid into the same cup before steadily walking over to me.

Should I tell her that I don't want to do this? Maybe I should tell her that it should be Cho.  I take the cup from her, cupping it in my palms, staring down at the bubbling liquid. It's like a thick black paste and quite frankly doesn't look appetising at all.

"Close your eyes and chug it in one go or your taste buds will react negatively." Mcgonagall gestures for me to drink it. I take a deep breath in getting rid of any nerves that surface in my throat and take a huge swig.

It's revolting, The taste lingered on my tongue and in my throat. I tense my face before feeling it go completely numb. Unable to move I look around in horror. I look down and see that my body is starting to flop just like Hermione's and my heart begins to beat rapidly out of my chest. I regret this, I should of told her that I didn't want to. My eyes suddenly become heavy and that's the last thing I remember.