Beginning of the half-term break.

Y/N POV:

I wake up as I feel a sudden urge to breathe. I couldn't breathe, it was all warm and disgusting air-breathing in and out of my lungs. I open my eyes and notice that my head is buried into Draco's chest. The warmness from is body radiates from him and makes me feel even warmer than I already was. I carefully pull myself away from him so I can see his face but he's still fast asleep. His messy bed hair swooped down over his face a little, and his lips slightly parted open. For once he didn't look so tensed up. I admire him for a couple of moments, completely falling in love with him even more as every second passes by. I lean my hand over and brush the loose strands out of his face, causing his eyes to open slightly.

"Morning, beautiful." He groans in his husky sleepy voice. He grabs the top of the covers and pulls them to his neck, which reaches my chin. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer. Planting a soft kiss on my forehead before turning around and lying on his back. I take my index finger and trace shapes on his chest. "I wish I could visit your Manor this half-term." I sigh, placing my hand flat on his chest, shuffling myself closer to him. He sighs too while rubbing his eye.

"Yeah me too, I'm not sure why we are going on this last-minute trip." He pushes himself up-right on the bed and places his bareback on the cold wooden headboard. I sit up with him pushing my head backwards so I'm looking at the ceiling. "Are you packed?" I weakly turn my head towards him. He nods in response, wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me towards him. He takes his other hand and cups my cheek. Caressing it for a moment before pulling my face closer towards his. He locks his lips with mine. Rubbing his hand from my cheek into my hair, gripping on it lightly. I place my hands on his cheeks as I move my legs so that I'm now straddling him. I'm not going to see him for a full week so I guess we should make this count.

He places his hands on my lower back, sliding them to my waist and gripping it tightly. As we are still kissing he pulls me closer to him before pushing me away again with my hips. He does this multiple times as soft moans escape his lips with every breathe we take. I grab his hair and pull his head backwards forcing him to look up. "Y/N." He breathes. I move my lips from his and place them on his neck. As I'm grinding on him and kissing his neck I can't help but feel a bit of sadness in my stomach. I really am going to miss him.

"Wait, we don't have to." He says, leaning his head back down and pushing me away. I bite my lip and go onto my knees so I'm hovering over him. Pushing my chest near his face. He moves his hands from my hips and works them up to my body, placing his hands over my bra, cupping my breasts. He fondles them over the bra with his eyes glued on them before moving his hands back to my hips and slamming me down back into his crotch. With the sudden movement, I feel so shocked and my heart beats out of my chest. He pecks my lips once more before moving me off him.

I look at him confused before shoving it off. Maybe he doesn't want too, or he isn't ready. Or maybe he believes that I'm not ready. "Malfoy." I say, watching him pick up his shirt and pants on the floor. He looks over and raises his eyebrows waiting for me to continue. "Just because we haven't been dating long doesn't mean I'm not ready-" I smile. "-We have known each other all our lives and it honestly feels natural with you. So just so you know, I am... ready." I look at him confidently and he looks like he got the message. "Good to know." He smirks, sarcastically but sexily winking at me, putting his legs into his pants and pulling them up. He throws his shirt over his shoulder and hovers over to me, leaning both hands on the bed and moving close to my face."I'm ready too, but I want it to be special." He kisses my forehead before leaning back and putting his shirt on. Butterflies fly all around my stomach as I repeat those words in my head over and over again. He wants it to be special? I didn't think guys cared about such a thing. And with Draco... That honestly surprised me. "Wait!" I panic, jumping out of bed and running to my closet, looking for something comfy to wear. "Let's go together." I look back at him, hoping he's still stood there. His back in against my door as he nods smiling at me.