Fighting for Dominance.

[[WARNING! This one is a little kinky towards the end, LOL. I also might not update anymore today I haven't slept and its nearly 11am I'm trying to sort out my sleep pattern for when I go back to college on Wednesday.

I also want to thank everyone who voted and who is reading this. I'm not sure how ranking works but I ranked #50 out of 1.1million FanFictions and that's beyond crazy to me. Thank you guys smsm :C <3]]

Y/N POV:

The day passed so slowly. But Damon made it really fun. I was with him all day joking about school, friends and even some teachers. We had just been hanging out with Harry, Ron, Hermione and the others before heading back to our common room. I didn't fail to notice that even though I was with Damon all day, I always saw Draco near by. We could go to the courtyard and he would appear. Some deserted hallway and he would linger around like a fly. Like he was watching my every move. It was weird.

What was also weird was the thing he told me at lunch about Damon. I don't think he's only friend's with me just for sex. That's completely barbaric. I sit next to the crackling fire in the common room with my legs stretched out over Damon's lap. He doesn't seem to mind and thank god for that because I'm not going to move them. He has a book about the dark arts propped up on my legs. He must be taking this project we have together seriously.

I lean my head on the head rest of the couch and smile at him. I honestly find it rather sweet. "What are you gawping at?" Damon smiles, closing the book and putting it next to him. He places his hands over my legs watching as I fail to respond. I'm too tired to even say anything. The bags under my eyes are heavily pulling down my eyelids. "Not that I mind it L/N but you look possessed." He leans over and pokes my cheek which sends some sort of signal to my brain because I snap out of it.

"Oh- I'm so sorry I was so tired I must of been somewhere else." I laugh pulling myself up, sitting up right with my toes touching the outer side of his thigh. Blaise enters the room as Draco sways in behind him both of them laughing their heads off. His hair is messy and his button up shirt is un tucked, under his sweater vest. What the hell happened to him? I notice how close I am to Damon and pull myself further away.

"Oh don't let us interrupt your little date." Blaise laughs, rudely pointing, making his way to the stairs. The smile on Draco's face drops so fast when he spots us together. He doesn't even bother following Blaise upstairs and places himself on the couch in front of us. "Sorry to break this date up but Y/N, didn't you tell me earlier you didn't like him fancy him like that?" Draco licks his lips leaning back on the couch. I immediately give him the 'what the fuck' eyes. How rude and un-thoughtful could he be! I look at Damon and his smile dropped too. I hope Damon doesn't feel that way about me, this would be a terrible way to find things out.

"I wish I did." I glare at Draco who didn't like my comment one bit. "Because the guy i for some godly unknown reason like, is a selfish, inconsiderate knob head." Leaning back on the couch, swinging my legs round to the front I can tell Draco might of known who I mean't. We sit in silence before Damon gets up without a word and walks up the stairs. I don't know what to say to him so I just let him go.

"God you're such a prick." I whisper over to Draco before standing up. I look back at him one more time shaking my head. "Who is it?" He asks stopping my in my tracks.

"What?"

"Who is it?-" "The guy that you like?"

Draco's leans forward, practically sitting on the edge of the couch in anticipation waiting for the answer. My cheeks grow red by the minute. I stand clenching my fists trying my best not to get too nervous or shy. I keep my mouth shut looking at him. I obviously can't tell him it's him. He must know or he wouldn't of asked? Or would he? I don't know what to think anymore with him. "Oh come on Y/N, first letter of his name?" He stands up walking towards me. A smirk growing wider and wider on his face. He's literally just toying with me. I place my hand on the railing and hurry up the stairs as fast as i can. My feelings aren't something to be played with.

I hear his steps follow shortly after and this reminds me of the time he chased me to the Gryffindor common room and that same spark of adrenaline sparks inside me. I giggle lightly as I turn down the girls common room hall and head straight to my door. The moonlight coming in from the windows casting beautiful shadows. I watch my own shadow as I walk and I can see Draco's shadow slowly catching up. Picking up a little more of my pace hoping to beat him.

"You can't run away from me again Y/N." "I wan't my answer." His voice sounds more stern now like he's deadly serious. That makes me worry a little as I reach the door. As I reach for the handle, Draco's huge, pale hand firmly grips it before me. His body towering over me from behind. I stare at his hand un able to move. He doesn't move that hand and places the other on the other side of my head locking me agaisnt my bedroom door.

"Turn around." He whispers into my ear. It sends waves of shock down my spine. Not really knowing what else to do in this situation I slowly turn. Keeping my eyes locked onto the floor. He takes his hand of the doorknob placing it on the door behind me and walks closer. I tremble back a couple steps before my back is completely agaisnt my bedroom door, unable to move. "Look at me." He commands but I don't listen. I'm too embarrassed. Using his left hand he places it on my cheek. Brushing my hair away from my face. Carefully but slowly with the tip of his fingers, Draco glides them down my jaw bone until he reaches my chin.

He slowly lifts my head. Causing me to look directly back into his eyes. He studies me for a moment. His eyes moving from each pupil. Then looking at my lips. He looks at me a couple times again, like he's thinking. He takes him thumb and softly moves it on my upper lip. Like he's caressing it. His eyes trained on his thumb. "D." I choke under my breath. Draco looks back up from his thumb and into my eyes, surprised. "D, Is the first letter." I try to look back down at my feet from the sudden eye contact but he pushes my head back up again stopping me from doing so. His eyes become soft and a small smile hits his face.

He moves his face closer to mine. Tilting his head slightly making our lips touch. I swallow down the huge lump in the back of my throat. Preparing myself for what could come next. Tracing his lips over mine, teasing me. He places his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. Taking his lips from mine and slowly breathing on my jaw tracing his lips making it up to my ear. "That's all I needed to know." He gently pulls away from me stepping back a couple of steps.

A soft laugh comes from him as he lets go of my waist. I instantly try and collect back my breath I didn't know I was holding in. "You can't help yourself when you're around me." He laughs even more. "You just... melt."

"Do not."

"Yes you do."

"I do NOT!"

I try to protest as best as I can. I will not lose to this idiot. He sighs and stands there for a moment. Carefully looking me up and down while touching his lips. Without me having time to react he quickly grabs my arms and slams me agaisnt my door again. Pushing his entire body up agaisnt mine. I feel his chest heavily breathing against mine. My face has no where to look but up at his. He seems angry. That he didn't like that I denied him. He moves one hand up my arm and places his hand loosely around my neck. Carefully putting pressure on my pressure points. I let out a shakily breath and he moves his face closer to mine. "Would you like to say that again?" He questions, cocking his head to the side. I slowly move my head side to side.

What side of this is Draco? I've never seen it before. I then realise if I don't do something now then he will win. And probably tell everybody about this. He takes his hand off my neck and begins stepping back. Without thinking I grab his sweater vest as tight as I can pulling him forcefully inches away from my face. His hands slam on the door once again behind me which scares me a little. His face drops to the floor. I could sense how nervous he was. His leaning body over mine trying to figure what he could do. But he does nothing.

"I guess the same goes for you, Malfoy." Sarcastically smiling I let go of him lightly pushing him away so I can move. I wanted to win this so badly so I didn't let him say another word and I opened my door and went inside.

Shutting it behind me I leaned up agaisnt it in shock. I can't believe I just did that. A huge smile plasters across my face and my heart speeds up rapidly. cover ing my face as I feel myself blushing more and more.