Draco being well, Draco.

Y/N POV:

It's the day of the last Tri-Wizarding tournament today and quite frankly I'm glad. I haven't even taken part in the challenges but I feel so exhausted from it all. I get out of my bed and rub my eyes vigorously. What time did I get to sleep last night? I brief yawn escapes lips as I stretch out wide, managing to hit my hand hard on the poll behind me. I yelp out in pain holding my hand close to my chest as possible. 

My mind quickly become's foggy at the thought of breaking up with Cedric. Do i do it before the challenge? But that might put him off completely and make him lose. As I'm walking over to my wardrobe to fish out some clothes I tap the pad of my finger agaisnt my bottom lip in a deep thinking state. I could either finish with him now for my benefit or wait after the challenge for his benefit. I reach for the wardrobe doors letting out a huge sigh and I swing them open. I'm going to have to do it after the challenge. I don't want to ruin anything for him, even after what he's done.

I put on some low-rise light washed jeans and a white corset top. I bring this top every year but i never find myself wearing it. And if I'm being quite honest I wan't to look good when I break up with Cedric. I purse my upper lip as I turn my body sideways in the mirror examining my outfit choices. A pearl necklace!  I sprint over to my dresser as a little bit of excitement escapes my body and grab a pearl necklace that attaches at the front with a small, metal butterfly. I also add small, silver hoop earrings and some black trainers. 

Before leaving a cop for my black oversized zip up jacket and head towards the common room. I want to look good today but I don't want to freeze to death.

I stumble down the last couple of steps and find myself aimlessly walking towards a group of Slytherin's. "Looking rather trampy today aren't we?" Pansy's eyes looking me up and down as she keeps a terrible dirty look on her face. I roll my eyes in response not caring what she has to say at all. She has no right to comment on what I wear and feel good in. "It's better then what you're wearing." I mutter under my breath as I walk away. I hear small laughter come from the other boys sat with her that forces a small grin on my lips. 

As soon as I leave the common room the waves of chilly air hit my shoulders and I quickly cover myself. I kind of hate that sometimes, It's like almost always cold. I really must of not slept well last night because all the shouting from kids on the corridors makes me want to hit them. My head is banging, and my eyes are stinging. I keep squinting them every 5 seconds to relieve the sting. 

The smell of the breakfast from the great hall beams a smile upon my face. If anything can make me happy in the morning it's this god damn food. I stride towards the Slytherin table plopping down and grabbing the first food related thing towards me. Just for a moment I feel relaxed. My stomach's sickening feeling is going away and I feel good. No I feel great. I grab the nearest napkin and wipe the corners of my mouth when I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

"Are you excited to see me win today?" 

I turn my head slowly and see Cedric standing next to me. His eyes are wide with excitement and glee. I feel a pain in my heart as I slightly nod my head, and fake a smile signalling that I am. He looks around the room frantically for a moment like he's looking out for somebody before sitting down next to me. The silence created by us is drowned out by the chatter of children on different tables. His eye's glued to mine as he reaches out one of his hands and cups it on my jaw. His index and middle finger separated by my ear and his thumb rubbing the side of my cheek. I blush at his touch. I really don't want too but I can't help it. Even though he cheated I think I might still love him. Could I possibly forgive him?

As I'm mesmerised by Cedric's soft touch I see a familiar blonde headed boy heading into the Great Hall. I try to ignore him but I can't help but glue my eyes onto his. He notices Cedric's hand on my cheek and comes over in a matter of seconds. His long struts echoing in the hall as his eyes don't leave mine. Like he's looking deep into my soul. As he gets closer and closer his facial expression tenses more and more.

"You alright love birds?" He chimes before stopping his step completely next to us. I completely ignore me because quite frankly I find him annoying. Cedric's hand leaves my face and rests on top of my hand.

Cedric looks at my face and he can tell that I'm not at all happy with Draco butting in. "Yeah, me and MY girl are fine." Cedric softly yet sarcastically smiles at Draco which makes his blood boil. I tense my lips downwards trying not to laugh at what Diggory just said. He's never in my life time of knowing him tried this hard to prove something.

"Your girl?" Malfoy hisses as he folds him arms tightly across his chest. Why would he be questioning that? Shit. Don't tell me he thinks that I already broke up with him. I shoot my head up and look desperately into Draco's eyes slowly shaking my head hoping that it wasn't that noticeable to anyone else. He rolls his eyes at me thankfully getting the message. He then unfolds his arms and leans on of them onto the table in between me and Cedric. I lean back as the back of his head brushes agaisnt my nose. I rub it trying to get rid of the tickling sensation. Draco leans in close to Cedric and though his head is pretty far away from mine and I can still about hear what he whispers.

"She wasn't thinking the same thing when she kissed me in the closet...Twice might I add." Draco cocks his head to the side at that last statement and pushes himself of fast, almost like he was trying to protect himself if Cedric was to swing for him. Malfoy being Malfoy he hits me with a cocky grin, laughing, before walking passed us towards whoever.

What. A. Dickhead.

I told him yesterday that, that moment was private. And I also told him that on that exact day we kissed I didn't want anybody knowing. He even agreed! How can I trust him. Without speaking a word to Cedric my adrenaline and instincts that over and I jump up off the bench and storm over to Draco who's stood at the front of the hall talking to the captain of the Slytherin quiddich team Marcus Flint. As I'm getting closer and closer I feel my heart rate increasing as my breathing gets heavier and heavier. I clench my fists trying my best to hold back the tears forming in my eyes. I'm not one for confrontations like this and I'm starting to wish my instincts didn't take over.

"What the fuck was that!" I shout as loud as I possibly can. My anger raging in my words. Draco ignored me, turning his head towards another quiddich member.

"You dead from the neck up, daft, little arsehole!" I shout and choke as I try my best to sound frightening. The anger clearly shows in my face as It's creased up a lot. The whole hall goes silent as they hear what I said. The whole quiddich team including Draco turn around in shock as they see a angry girl walking at high speeds towards them.

Draco is stood dead in his tracks. He doesn't know where to go or where to look. I end up finally catching up to him. Looking up into his eyes that are darted anywhere but in mine. "Look at me." I breathe trying my best not to punch the stupid fucking face he has.

"Look at me!" I shout as more and more anger boils in my blood. Draco slowly turns his eyes from the end of the table beside us and into my eyes. I can see regret in his face, A sickening feeling brews in his stomach as he places one of him arms over it, as if he's trying to keep it at ease.

I lift my hand and quickly make contact with his cheek. The loud clapping sound sending vibrations throughout the hall and everybody watched in shock. I can tell that it hurt him as he immediately grabbed the side of his cheek in horror. His eyes...I could see little flecks of tear ducts forming. I'm quite frankly pleased with myself, I try my best not to laugh at him. I waste no time staying near him any longer. Fuck him, Fuck everything he keeps doing to me I don't want to play this stupid game anymore.

"Fuck you." I look at him blankly in the face. I stay for a couple of seconds waiting for some sort of a response but I don't get one. He's just looking down at on me dumbfounded by what just happened. I quickly turn my head and see all the eyes on me. Including Cedric, Fred, Harry... Literally all of my other friends. I walk fast down passed the tables. So fast. Tears begin falling from my face and I can feel my heart shatter. I hated this, I hated all of it. I wipe the tears off my cheeks as the students eyes follow me out the door. I completely ignore Cedric or the calls from Fred and George. I just needed to get out of there and I needed to get out now.