The same evening.

After that annoying yet eventful class I hurry out into the halls making sure not one of them is able to catch up to me. The tense look sat upon my face drained as I felt an unfamiliar arm wrap around my waist, gripping tightly onto my side. I look up and see Blaise grinning at me. "I heard you and Draco had an eventful night last night." He snickers as his friends laugh behind him. "Y'know if you ever want another hook up, I'm always free." He says, my heart begins to sadden. Did Draco tell him where he was last night like it was nothing? Did he lie about us hooking up? What an arsehole I thought as I tried to pry Blaise's fingers off my waist. 

I successfully got him off me and my feet began to pick up speed trying to out-run him, but his legs are much more longer than mine and he easily catches back up with me.

"Hey hey hey." He  calls grabbing my hand causing my to stumble backwards. "I was only kidding sweetheart." He chuckles into my ear, his hot breathe sending shivers down my spine. It wasn't the same tingling feeling Draco made me feel. I try to rip his hand off mine failing terribly as he grips onto it much tighter causing pain.  I hear noises of students behind us, grunting and rustling around like something was pushing them out of the way.

Suddenly I feel Blaise letting go of my hand as a huge painful shove hits into my shoulder causing me to shoot forward a little. Draco wraps his hand around my waist much more gentle than Blaise did, staring at him, wanting him to fear him. "You shouldn't of left so quickly without me." Draco turns his head towards me smiling. What was he talking about? We didn't agree to go to dinner together? He grips onto my waist tighter and pushes through the sea of students in front of us. His strides being so fast and wide that he was practically pulling me a long. 

He doesn't let go of me until we get to the Great Hall. I rip his fingers off me as we arrive and hold my side in pain. "Why did you do that?" I asked in a huff as he followed behind me into the hall. "Blaise was being a dick wasn't he?" Draco scoffed. True that he was but I could of easily set Blaise straight. I know he's a fuck boy but he has also been my friend for many years and I'm sure he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Plus how would Draco know? He wasn't even in hearing distance? He couldn't of possibly got jealous or anything could he?

I stride over to an empty part of the bench making sure not to sit near or next to Draco. But to my disappointment he shuffles down closer to me, gesturing for his minions to follow. He was really getting on my nerves today. I don't need some shitty guardian angel watching over me all the time. With all my other friends sat at different tables I didn't have much to do so I just stared at my hands, thinking about anything but him. Draco makes me blush, cry, get really annoyed, makes me hate him yet at the end of the day all I want to do is be with him, to be able to see him. These feelings and thoughts clouded my mind that It drowned out anything Professor Dumbledore was saying before the feast.

"Psst." A whisper from across the table catches my attention. Draco is tapping rapidly on the table, desperate to get my attention. I glare up at him raising my eyebrows. I'm just so sick of everything that I can't even be bothered to form a simple word. "When are you breaking up with him?" He asks leaning more over the table, "Y'know, Diggory." I shrug at his question not even caring at this point. I'd be lucky if Cedric just assumed that we broke up after the ball, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

Draco continues to stare at me with a pissed off look on his face. Why does he care so much with what I do with my love life. I roll my eyes and connect them with him. "Tomorrow." I mumble grabbing the pot filled with mash. His facial expression finally changed into some what more relaxed. He nods slightly as I plop the mash onto my plate and begin playing with it like its sand from the beach. I was so hungry before I don't understand why I don't want to eat.

After dinner I hurry out the hall not wanting to waste anymore time being in the presence of Draco. He's really starting to get to me which pisses me off because I'm pretty sure with his twisted mind that this is what he wants. I catch up to a fellow slytherin pupil I've only spoken to a couple of times before. Turns out she's a half-blood which shocked me. I honestly thought everybody in slytherin was a pure-blood due to the weird obsessiveness Draco has with it. We both hit the common room and stride inside laughing at jokes that they heard about Professor Snape.

A yawn escapes my lips as I wave goodbye to her and head for the steps. I reach my room and let out the biggest sigh I think I've ever made. Today was so exhausting and not because I was stuck under the water waiting to be saved. My mind was filled with Draco and I honestly don't know what to do about it.  I walk over to my bed and drop into it almost falling asleep completely. I'm so, so tired. I climb under the covers and shut my eyes and after a while I fall into a deep sleep.