Part 9.

[[This one is exciting!]]

"DRACO MALFOY!" A threatening voice echoed throughout the school. Y/N froze and looked up at Draco who looked like he was about to shit himself. She rolls her eyes and they carry on walking hoping that they will bump into someone who's after him.

As they walk Draco spots Mcgonagall in the corner of his eye and panics, He grabs Y/N and throws her through the door just next to them. Great, a small, stinky janitors closet. It was so small that their bodies are almost touching. Draco placed one hand on the wall behind Y/N and another on the small of her back. Y/N had her hands pressed agaisnt his rock hard chest.

"What the hell." Y/N whispers as she looks up at Malfoy who's eyes are closed tightly.

"What did you do dipshit?" She asked as she slaps his chest lightly to get his attention.

"A bunch of Year 2 Gryffindor's tried getting cocky so I threw two of em into the vanishing cabinet." Draco laughs a little as he tries to keep the smirk off his face.

"You're such a dick." Y/N rolled her eyes not being impressed at all.

"Oh yeah, short ass-" Draco begin to raise his voice but Y/N heard footsteps. She grabbed Draco's tie and pulled his head down so their faces were inches off each other, their noses nearly touching.

"Shut up or I will push you out of the closet and get you caught." Y/N didn't let go of his tie and stared right into his eyes.

"Why don't you?" Draco licked his lips smiling.

"Shut up and be quiet." Y/N huffs as she looks down at his feet. She isn't quiet sure why she wouldn't. She hates him, at least she thought she did.

"Oh..." Draco's smile widened across his face and he put more pressure into Y/N back and pushed her closer towards him. Y/N head slowly looked back up because the space between them became so small it hurt her neck.

"What?" She whispered with her eyebrows daggered inwards.

"You're in love with me." He snickers still looking down at Y/N

"Shut up arsehole." She scoffs.

"Fat lard."

"Insufferable twat."

"Mud-blood bestie"

"Mummy's boy."

Draco suddenly pulls Y/N in forcing her to place her arms around his neck. He takes his hand of the wall and brushes her hair behind her ear, cupping her cheek. "L/N" He breathes quietly. She can feel his hot breath across her face sending goosebumps down her body. Her face softens and her heart beat races drastically it's almost beating out of her chest. Draco looks into her eyes, His eyes shifting from each socket and looking down at her lips.

"I- I can't hold back." He stutters as he brushes his lips across Y/N's. Not yet kissing. She felt his hot breathe on her lips. Y/N couldn't think straight, she couldn't even think about Cedric. Her eyes captivated by Draco's. A light chuckle escapes his lips as he can feel her heartbeat rapidly beating. 

"Scared?" He whispers into her ear as he traces his lips from her jawline down her neck. It sends shivers down her spine.

"N-never" Y/N tries to look tough but it clearly didn't work. Draco began kissing her neck, slowly going up to her lips. A silent moan left her lips which she regretted immediately. 

As his lips hover over hers he whispers,

"I never hated you." And planted his lips on Y/N's.

She melted into his arms. Realising this is why she felt the way she did towards him. She felt sad whenever he wasn't around even though she hated him. At one point she was so excited to see him in class just so she could tease him. It all made sense. The sensation of an ever lasting kiss was placed upon them and their breathing got really heavy. Y/N ran her fingers through his white, soft hair as he placed both his hands around her waist. He trails one hand further down towards her arse which in response Y/N smacked his hand.