The forbidden kiss

Y/N POV:

"Y'know a good man like myself could turn that frown upside down, flower." Damon brushed his hand through his hair, grinning so devilish at me. I try not to grin as I lightly smack his hand away that was crawling to the side of my desk. "Trust me, Bragger, I don't need any boy toys right now." Though I wish that was the case I just can't stop thinking about two boys in particular. Over the past week I've spent more and more time alone with Fred, And well- Well let's just say he looks real fine in his school uniform. But then Draco... No matter what I do I can't seem to get over him, he's like some sort of drug.

"Miss L/N!" The professor snaps me back to reality and I dart my eyes over in embarrassment. "Is Fred Weasley more interesting than my class?" "I'm s-sorry what?-" I choke out for some stupid reason, I feel my cheeks flush bright red and I look over at Fred who's enjoying every second. "No time for boy toys huh?" Damon whispers into my ear, clearly taking offence. 

It feels like we've been stuck in the class for hours already but there's still about 15 minutes left. This class is such a bore. "Listen up! With the desk to your right, I want you guys in groups, groups of 4... if for some reason you can't count and review each other work." The Professor aimlessly wafts his hand in the air ordering us around like dogs. "Isn't that his job?" Damon scoffs, gesturing Draco and Blaise to come over to our table. "Draco, go around that side-" Blaise quickly placed himself next to Damon and 'dabbed' him up... Boys. I drop my elbows onto the desk as Draco annoyingly pulls his chair next to me, creating an annoying scratching sound on the floor. "What are you just looking at each other for? Improve your work?" Blaise laughs as if he was working himself... Idiot. 

"Pass it here," I sigh, I hate how boring classes always drain my energy. He slides his paper over and I just stare blankly at it, trying to get my eyes to move. "Oh- Yeah sorry, what Uhm, what thing did you choose," I ask, looking up at him. I first notice his eyes and how dark his circles are, whatever it's probably nothing. "Amortenia," He mumbles, scratching his jawline. "A love potion?" I pout my lips downwards trying not to laugh at him. "God whatever, just proofread it already." He snaps. 

DRACO POV:

I can't keep doing this mission for Voldemort anymore. I just wish I could get it over with so I can tell Y/N everything, I can take us both away from the school just before they attack and keep her safe. I watch as her eyes study my work, quickly reading a line to line. Her hair falls in front of her face which she quickly tries pushing back out of the way. "This is wrong-" She exclaims, Without saying another word she holds out her hand towards me, motioning it for me to come closer. So I scoot myself from the side of the table to next to her. "I meant the ink... But this is fine too." She laughs, reaching for the ink herself and trying to find where she was beforehand. My face blushes a deep red and I immediately cover it up. I swear in different environments she just becomes a different person. "You forgot to add the moonstone here, and you wrote dragon egg, not Ashwinder," She looks up at me, hoping that I'm following along really well, but I can't stop thinking about being with her again. "Draco-" She snaps her fingers in my face, causing me to lean towards her and the paper. God, she looks so annoyed. Just wait till she finds out the Professor want's her to tutor me for his class. "What are you smirking at now?-" She groans, "-You need to take this seriously, or you'll never make that love potion."

Y/N POV:

"So what egg is it?" I ask Draco, waiting for a response. "Ashwinder." He smiles, proudly of himself. That damn smile. "Okay class has finished, everyone can leave expect Y/N, I need to talk to you." Oh, come on. Though I have more energy now, I still don't want to stay in this room for much longer. I get up and walk towards the front of the class, passing Fred. "I'll wait for you outside," He whispers before walking out the room. "Okay Y/N, I told Draco before class started and I want you to tutor him for a couple of weeks." He demands, adjusting his glasses. "What? Why me?" "Don't get all moody dear, I know it's going to take up some of your time so it'll go to a percentage of your final grade for my class, that'll boost you for your OWLs right?" Without thinking I already give in and take the job. Someone who would pass this opportunity must be stupid. "Fine, but if he gets on my nerves ill quit." "Fine by me, you just need to help him a little, he's one of the smartest students I know but recently he's been slipping." I nod my head and he escorts me out of his classroom. Going back inside and locking the door behind him.