Part 26

Draco POV:

I wake up the next morning from the sunlight beaming through the windows, hitting my face. I feel something heavy on my chest. I lightly lift my head upwards tugging the corners of my lips down as I struggle a little. I look down and see Y/N's head resting peacefully on my chest, with her arm bent in front of it. And her leg intertwined between mine. Strands of her hair covered her face and every breath out of her mouth blew the strands back and fourth. My arm is wrapped around her with my hand placed on the outside of her upper thigh. How the hell did we end up like this? We slept a good couple of inches from each other.

I smile softly and place my head back on the pillow, closing my eyes. I tighten my grip on her thigh wishing that I could just stay like this with her all morning. Running my fingers through her hair, removing the pieces covering her face tucking it gently behind her ear. She's beautiful.

Knock. Knock. A loud knock bangs on my bedroom door disturbing me from my peace. "Malfoy, The match starts in 20! Get up!" I hear Flint shouting at the top of his lungs. He bangs a couple more times before giving up and walking away. I feel Y/N body twitch below me as she rubs her eyes. I tilt my head right back letting out a huge sigh. I completely forgot about the match. I really didn't want to play today.

I feel sudden pressure on my bare chest as Y/N warm, soft hand presses agaisnt it pushing herself up. "Did we have sex?" She yawns, pinching the shirt she's wearing and pulling it forward. Her head turns towards me from my silence response as fear grows in her eyes. "Oh my god we did!" She says in complete horror. She shuffles away from me pulling the blanket up to her chest. "You don't have to look so insulted." I purse my lip. "I'm a total babe!" I laugh, itching my ear. "But we didn't have sex, Danny, crap I mean Damon brought you hear last night, you was off the plot." I pull myself up and step out of the bed.

"You better not have tried anything." She growls wrapping the blanket around her waist shuffling towards her clothes. I laugh out of my nose walking over to the mirror to examine my body. It might sound silly but I like to check my body out a lot to make sure there's nothing different that could be concerning. As I'm looking I can see Y/N stood behind me. Completely mesmerised by my bare chest. "Pick your jaw off the floor Y/N." I push my elbows back, behind my back to show off my strong shoulder blades which causes her mouth to drop more. Could this girl be anymore obvious? "You can't expect me not to stare when you look... Well like that." She aimlessly waves her hand before picking up her clothes and heading for my bedroom door. Before I can say anything else she slams the door behind her. She didn't even get changed.

***

I slam my locker door shut, adjusting the gloves tighter around my wrists. "Alright boys-" Flint huddles us into a small circle. "We're going to smash this game and go to the finals agaisnt Gryffindor." The heads of my teammates all nod in sync. "Now lets get out there and destroy them!" He roars before leading the way onto the quiddich field. The roar of my teammates echo's in the small hall before the light at the end becomes brighter and brighter. Becoming too bright that I squint my eyes shut. I run across the field waving as my eyes scan all the students sat in the rows.

"Right lads, I want a fair play. Get onto your brooms." Madam Hooch shouts, holding the whistle close to her mouth. I mount my broom with my feet itching to shoot of the floor as I wait, anticipating the sound of the whistle. The sound of the whistle was so loud it rang in my ears. With no time to think I pushed myself off the floor and flew up as high as I can. My eyes scanning for the snitch. As I scan behind me I see Cho Chang a fair distance away, her eyes locked on me. Is that really how she plans on playing this match? Following me won't do her any good.

"Davis has the quaffle and- Ooh damn, The quaffle just got snatched from Davis by Marcus Flint." Lee had his eyes trained on the person with the quaffle which helped my nerves a little. "10 points to Slytherin!" He yells followed by some slight booing by every other house but my own. Seriously? I shake my head and scan my eyes slowly circling the pitch. I can't find the bleeding thing anywhere.