The end at the beginning.

Y/N POV:

"We can't sit in silence forever Malfoy." We're back in his dorm now, freaking out. "I don't know," Draco mutters, walking back and forth. "I don't care." He speaks again, lifting up his head and walking towards me. "There's nothing we can do if he knows, the Gala is soon and Voldemort's not attacking, so who cares." He waves his hands in defeat. "But Voldemort is planning an attack?" I say. Draco doesn't respond, sitting next to me making our knees touch. but he doesn't inch himself away and Neither do I. I feel my heart hammering out of my chest. As much as I deny it I can't stop loving him. 

"What's with that look on your face?" Draco leans down and turns his head upright to look at me. "You look constipated." I look up from the floor and meet his eyes. Whatever I was thinking before has gone. There are no thoughts in my mind right now. Suddenly the room feels warm, my face relaxes as Draco moves closer. He sits back up but doesn't move his eyes from mine. "Draco..." I say in a low voice, my heartbeat picks up as he moves closer and closer. He cups my face, inching his face closer until our lips almost touch. He brushes them against mine and I realize how hungry it makes me feel, hungry for him. He starts to kiss my cheek, going towards my ear. "I want to hear you say it." He whispers. His other hand brushes down my arm, resting on my thigh.

I pull back in confusion, studying his face. "You keep being stubborn about how you really feel, I need you to say it." He tenses his jaw and looks down at where his hand is placed. "Draco-" My throat cuts me off. I'm suddenly so nervous. "God, you're driving me insane," he mutters under his breath. he swiftly moves his lips closer to mine, staring into my eyes. I can't hold off any longer. I give in. Connecting my lips with his.

There's so much heat and passion. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He slips his tongue into my mouth causing my eyes to roll back into my head. I moan into his mouth as he lowers me down onto the bed, his hands gripping me softly at the waist. I run my hands through his hair, urging for more. " I knew it," He growls, smiling into my mouth. We carry on kissing as he caresses my outer thigh. I put a hand on his shoulder and push him on his side, taking over. I straddle on top of him, moving my hands everywhere until I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head.

"ah-" Draco whispers which I intake as a moan, getting me more excited. He grunts again making me realize that it wasn't a moan the first time. I push up from him, still straddling him as he stays lay down, lifting up his arm with the mark. "Draco?" I ask. His face is scrunched in pain, the dark mark is moving rapidly on his arm and at first, I think it's just pain from his scratching until he forcefully pushes me off him and grips his arm for dear life. "Jesus," He pants, looking around for his shirt. I had it to him and watch him struggle to put it on. "What's going on Draco?" I ask again, shuffling closer. "He's calling me." He says in a low tone, looking relieved when the pain goes away.

"He-"

"Yes, he." He looks up at me with worry in his eyes, before turning them back to neutral and standing up.  "As much as I enjoyed your confession-" He smiles lightly. "-I have to go." I don't know what to say, I know where he's going. Would this be the last time I see him? Should I even let him go? "Don't give me that look Y/N, I know what your thinking," Draco says as he grabs his coat from the rack. "I won't be long, and I'll be fine." But he doesn't smile this time. "It's not like it's the first time he's called me." Draco shrugs it off like it's nothing and opens his dorm door. "We will continue this later." He says in a hurry before shutting the door behind him.

****

"You did WHAT?" I'm curled up in front of the fire in the Gryffindor common room. For some reason, we never hang out in my common room... But I honestly can't blame us. I'm facing the wall so Hermione can't see my face blushing. "Y/N seriously... Do you remember what I asked before?" She scoffs, pushing her hair behind her shoulder. "He is Hermione! He really is." I plead, looking at her with my lovey-dovey eyes. "I can't believe you've fallen back in love with him." "I don't think I ever fell out of it." I look at her seriously for a moment and she smiles a genuine smile. It's one of those smiles where you know that you're safe. Hermione shuffles closer to me and gives me a hug, "I know I can't change that mind of yours y/n, but be careful, please."