What is that feeling?

[[ HUGE WARNING TO THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 18+ THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS PART! I'M WARNING YOU!!

(also apologises for it being short ;-;)

When i tell you I smacked my own mouth at what I just wrote... LMAO. Goodnight guys x]]

Y/N POV:

"Wait, this won't do." He shakes his head before tightly gripping my waist and spinning me around. My face and the front of my body facing the wall. I slap my hands on the wall trying to stop my face from hitting it. He pushes me closer. The warmth of his body travelling down my spine. "You don't understand do you?" He whispers into my ear. His takes his right hand and places it upwards, flat on my lower back. Slowly with a little bit of pressure sliding it up towards the nape of my neck.

I'm frozen in words. I don't know what to say or how to react so I just stand there. "I don't want him to have you." His hand reaches the nape of my neck and slowly brushes around to the side of my neck. "I want you." His hot, steamy voice echo's throughout my brain causing me to lose track of my thoughts. He traces his hand down the front of my neck and passed my collar bone, sliding it under neath the neck of my shirt. He keeps sliding them down until he stops completely. His finger tips resting on the top of my breasts.

I didn't realise I was holding in my breath before letting out a shaky one. I melt completely into the wall, not knowing what to do. He moves his head from one ear to the other. " I love how you melt at my touch." He curls his fingers up and down on my chest teasingly caressing the area. The beating of my heart rapidly speeds up and almost beats out of my chest entirely. " I want you all to myself." He whispers, biting my ear lope before taking his hand of my chest completely and spins me back around.

He runs his hands down my arms and interlocks his fingers with mine. Lifting my arms up and pinning me agaisnt the wall.

What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening.

I mean I know whats happening, but what the fuck!

His leans down placing his lips on my neck. Slowly kissing it. Going up and down, side to side. He begins to suck his lips hard on my neck causing me to let out a loud gasp. My hand loosens from one of his grips and hits straight onto the back of his head. I grip into his hair in complete ecstasy. I don't want him to stop. He leaves a red mark on my neck, way to dark to not go by unnoticed. He kisses up my neck and meets my lips.

"I'm glad you feel the same way." He whispers before pushing his lips agaisnt mine. He runs his hands up and down the sides of my hips, tightening his grip the more we kiss. Pulling my lower half closer to his. Loud huffs of air escape our lips as we lock tongues. He slides his hand down my waist and over my arse. Quickly squeezing it before running his hand lower down. Lifting my leg up around his hip. He caresses under my thighs, pushing his body up to mine completely.

I'm lost in the kiss before I feel something unfamiliar. I'm not sure how to feel about the sensation but I feels like somethings sticking into my inner thigh from one of his pockets. "D-Draco." I breathe trying to break the kiss but I fail. He pushes himself to me closer which makes the thing in his pocket grind on my crotch

I manage to escape my lips from his panting. "Draco." I whisper as he lets out a huge gasp for air. His hair is all messy and the shine from my lips gloss is all over his lips and even around them.

"W-whats in your pocket." I pant pointing down. He looks at me confused for a moment before cracking up in laughter. He leans on hand on the wall, laughing as he hovers over me. Burring his head into my neck using me as he tries to contain himself. "There's nothing in my pockets Y/N." He leans off me and bites his lip trying so hard not to laugh again. He runs his fingers through his hair before pinching his lower lip. "You really are so innocent."

With my back still placed up agaisnt the wall I look at him confusedly. What is he talking about? I look at him for a moment, down at his pockets before my eyes glue onto his crotch area. And then I realised. I could see a bigger part in his pants, the bulge that would be there normally has grown... a lot.

I slap my hand on my mouth as my eyes widen. Still looking at his crotch. I look at his face once before shooting my eyes back down again. I can't believe I didn't catch on.

"Can you stop staring, you're making him feel shy." Draco jokes laughing as he straightens out his blazer and tie. I shake my head taking my hand off my mouth.

"We should head back." He sighs sadly. I feel the same feeling of sadness as I nod in agreement. He walks over to the steps and holds his arm out politely gesturing me to go first. So I do.