FIFTEEN.

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

''You're late,'' Yui blurts out when she opens the door, her eyelids almost closing as she stares at us with a dull look, ''you're lucky I'm nice and I will still let you two in.'' She sighs as she takes a step aside, letting you and Kuroo walk into her home.

Kaiya wasn't lying when she said Yui hated it when people didn't come right on time. The loud music and people chatting filled your ears as Kuroo and you kept stepping forward, Yui leading the way for you both. ''It's only 9:15, babe,'' Kuroo grinned and Yui turned around, a blush clearly seen on her face.

''W-Well, that's still fifteen minutes too late,'' she stutters as she takes a step closer to him, ''I'm glad you came though, Tetsu-chan,'' she purred into his ear as she let her hand travel on his cheek. ''But why did you have to take your little friend with you?'' she whispered as quiet as possible.

But you heard it and you rolled your eyes, ''actually, the only reason I'm here is because Kuroo wanted me to come with him.'' Kuroo smirked at you as he stepped away from Yui and swung his arm around your shoulders, ''that's right. I wanted shorty to get a taste of a real party.''

Yui quirked her brows as her eyes pierced through your body, an awkward tension forming between the both of you. ''Right,'' she spoke as she pursed her lips, ''you know my house better than anyone, Tetsurou. Give your friend a tour or whatever. Upstairs is off-limits.''

Yui kept emphasising the fact that you and Kuroo were just friends and for some reason, you hated it. You didn't want to give in yet and you weren't about to call Kuroo by his first name and let him win the bet because you know he would tease you for submitting so quickly.

You weren't necessarily the jealous type, but you hated it when people would try to take what is yours. Although, Kuroo wasn't even yours to begin with.

''Wanna get a drink? Let's get some alcohol in your system,'' Kuroo grinned as he started to walk, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his jeans. You hummed as you caught up with him and wrapping your arm around his'. You looked up at him to see his widened eyes and you couldn't help but smile to yourself. You had finally caught him off guard.

You watched Kuroo grab a bottle of alcohol and a bottle of soda to mix the two drinks. He first poured in the strong liquor, later filling the glass up to the brim with the soda. He carefully handed it to you, some of the liquid splashing out of the glass onto your fingers, which made you cringe.

You took a big gulp of the drink and scrunched your face as you felt the bitter and strong alcohol hit your taste buds. You didn't like the taste of alcohol that much, but some drinks were okay to you, like this one. Even though Kuroo had definitely given you a glass that was way too big and filled it all the way up, he was good at preparing drinks.

''You and Yui go way back, no?''

Kuroo raised just one brow whilst preparing about three shots for himself, drinking the booze with ease before answering your question. ''Mhm,'' he hums, wiping away some of the liquor that he spilt on his face, ''she still has feelings for me, though. It's a pain in the ass sometimes. She won't let me move on.''

You took another big sip of your drink as you felt the alcohol take a toll on your mind and body. ''So, she's not going to like it if we start dating?'' you casually said.

''She would hate it,'' he grinned whilst watching you take a step closer to him, you wrapped your arms around his neck as you pulled him closer to you. The fact that you barely ever drank is the reason the alcohol hit you faster and quicker, not to mention, you could barely take a bite of your food because your mother kept looking at you and Kuroo.

''You know, Tetsu—''

''TETSUROU!'' Yui yelled from the living room and your eyes widen, realising what you were about to say and you quickly let go of him, not embarrassment, but annoyance filling your body. ''Come here, we're going to play truth or dare!'' she yelled.

Kuroo shouted back, telling her the two of you would come in a second. He stared into your eyes, his grin growing bigger as he sees the frustration in your eyes. ''What were you going to say, pretty girl?'' you kept quiet for a few seconds before cracking a smile, shaking your head slowly as you cup his face in your hands.

''Nothing.''

You walk away, leaving Kuroo dumbfounded in Yui's kitchen. You sit down on a sofa, Kuroo taking the seat next to you. You look at Yui for a second who keeps staring at you, narrowing her eyes at you and clicking her tongue in irritation. She really didn't like to see you with Kuroo. Especially not in her house, at her party. It was supposed to be about her, she thought.

''Okay,'' a girl with brown pig tails claps her hands together, rubbing them as she looks at everyone sitting in the room, ''you have to do every dare, well, except if it's like.. killing someone.''

''Everything?'' a boy questions, staring at the girl who's sitting on his lap, a sneaky smirk plastered on his lips. ''Yes, everything,'' the other girl replies and the boy chuckles. You sigh and narrow your eyes before feeling Kuroo place his hand on your knee, rubbing your skin with his thumb.

People started giving each other dares and asking each other questions, nobody asking you a thing because you were new and they barely knew your name. It wasn't like you cared that much.

''Kuroo, do you have a girlfriend?'' a girl asks him and Kuroo quirks his brows before looking at you for a second before shifting his eyes back to the girl who originally asked him the question. ''Not yet,'' he smirks and the girl's jar slightly drops.

The evening went on and the most ridiculous dares and questions were asked, like, telling people to drink and eat weird foods and drinks or telling them to yell lewd things out of the window or asking people to reveal their deepest secrets.

Even you got a few questions, but they weren't too crazy. You got asked if you were still a virgin and got told to chug down half a bottle of wine. As the evening went on, you got drunker and so did the other people at the party.

Your legs were on Kuroo's as you laughed at a boy having to ask Yui's neighbours for condoms. You weren't sure what was going on at this point, but you were having fun. Yui luckily didn't try anything, although the jealous look on her face told you enough. She hated seeing you with Kuroo and you didn't blame her.

She still had feelings for him after all.

You would probably be jealous too.

''Kuroo!'' a girl yelled and you vaguely remember her. She was the girl who stood next to Yui after you got called 'easy' for being close with Kuroo in such a short period of time. Kuroo hummed, ''let's do a dare.''

The girl looked at Yui, who nodded and smirked before glancing back at Kuroo. Her eyes shifted at you for a second and she starts to giggle. You weren't quite sure what was going to happen, but you didn't like what was happening. They were up to something and you knew it.

''Kuroo, I dare you to make out with Yui!''