TWENTY SEVEN.

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

You sighed as you walked to school with a terrible mood and an apprehensive feeling in your body, staring at your phone. Gin had texted you the night before, reminding you of the bet once again, giving you no chance to let yourself forget about it just a little, just for a few hours.

''I tried to stop him too! I'm sorry this is happening to you... you deserve someone better :)''

The way Gin tried to make himself look so good in this situation made you cringe, it is a situation that has nothing to do with him in the first place and it made you feel awkward how he suddenly tried so hard to be there for you despite barely saying a word to you at school these months. You two weren't even friends before all this, and you didn't want to become friends for a reason like this. You inhaled deeply as your feet already started to ache. You had taken a different route to school this time to avoid Kuroo. You were afraid you'd run into him on the way, and you weren't looking forward to having to pretend you didn't know about a thing.

What were you supposed to do now? You didn't know anymore, your feelings were all over the place. You wanted to break up with him, let him go and let yourself move on from him, but something inside of you told you to stay. It was your feelings for him, the feelings that had gotten too strong for you to simply let go of him, but sometimes, letting go will give you space and air to breathe, sometimes it'll do you better than holding on to something you feel like is right.

But you loved him, so much. What were you supposed to do about that?

A groan escaped your lips, kicking a loose pebble away from the ground as you started to feel like your head was going to explode and your heart was going to fall apart. What were you even going to say to him? What were you supposed to say to him? ''Hi Kuroo, I think we should break up''? or did you have to confront him? ''Hey Kuroo, I know about the bet.''

''Why does something like this have to happen to me, out of all people. Why did they have to include me in such a stupid bet? I wasn't even around at that school for a long time and they were already picking on me,'' you whispered to yourself as you played with the straps of your backpack. It had affected your opinion of Kuroo; you had no idea he was rude like that because he had never shown you, and you wished he had never shown you this.

You had believed he was one of those lovely 'popular' guys, the ones who are popular yet kind and humble, but now Kuroo seemed to be the total opposite. Was the friendly side of him just an act or is it what he's really like? Or is this mean side what he's really like... which one is the real Kuroo? You didn't know anymore, there were too many lies for you to be able to see what is the truth and what isn't.