TWENTY TWO.

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

You open your eyes the second you feel a weight shift onto you, causing you to slightly knit your brows together and try to find out what the weight is although the darkness won't allow you to see a thing. You pat your hand on the 'thing' and your skin tingles as it comes in contact with Kuroo's soft hair— you had almost forgotten he spent the night at your house and your eyes widen when you realise how his head was right on top of your chest. You felt flustered and embarrassment being a prominent feeling right now— your cheeks started to heat up so much it felt like they were on fire.

You felt his strong arms wrapped around your body with his knee laying gently on top of your thigh. His soft breathing and pretty sleepy face were enough to make you smile and your eyes widened as you saw him bury his more into your chest. Although you felt somewhat embarrassed about the location of his head, you still think he looks absolutely adorable.

''K-Kuroo..'' you stuttered in a quiet tone of voice and tried to nudge him softly to get him to wake up and then tell him he had to get off you, but instead, he simply groaned and pretended to be deeply asleep. You clicked your tongue, feeling restless as you weren't able to move with him on top of you. ''Hey, wake up!'' you start to grow a little frustrated so you latch out your hand to turn on the light next to your bed— in an attempt to wake him up. You sigh as that didn't do anything, but a small smile creeps onto your face as you watch Kuroo's sleepy face again. He was breathing so softly with some quiet snores and held on to your back for dear life. His lips moved slightly and every five seconds it seems like he scrunched his nose a little.

You smiled and gently dragged your fingers along the features of his face. Your fingertips tingled on his soft and smooth skin as they made their way up to his hair again. His thick, black hair felt soft and fluffy and you massaged his scalp for a few seconds before ruffling his hair softly. You hadn't noticed he had opened one of his eyes to look up to you.

''Like my face, shorty?''

''Great, you're awake,'' you gasp and push him off you with all of your strength. You sigh as you get out of bed, pulling on the edges of your oversized shirt— making sure Kuroo doesn't get a peek of anything. ''We have a test soon...''

''A test? Is school the first thing you think about when you wake up?''

''Yep, science. I think you need help, right?'' you ask him, remembering how awful Kuroo is at science. You wanted to help him get a better grade since you didn't want him to fail for the class. You heard someone say you are not allowed to participate in any after school activities if you're failing for a class, which meant if Kuroo is failing for science he isn't allowed to be in the volleyball team anymore. You took a deep breath and walked over to your closet, grabbing a few comfortable clothes; meaning sweatpants and a matching hoodie.