SIXTEEN.

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

''Kuroo, I dare you to make out with Yui!''

You raise both your brows when you heard the dare Kuroo had gotten and you were wondering what he was going to do. He looked at you for a second, his lips slightly parted and he quirked his brow, his expression was almost asking you for permission.

''You have to do it, Kuroo,'' Misaki whined, puffing out her chest and pouting her lips. You slightly narrowed your eyes at her before catching a glance from Yui. She had the smallest grin plastered on her face and it almost made your blood boil just by looking at her.

''Come on, Kuroo.''

''Don't be a pussy! Just do it.''

''You're single anyway.''

People began to speak and yell at Kuroo, some even began to cheer and clap their hands together to stir up the mood. You couldn't help but roll your eyes. You weren't looking forward to seeing him make out with a different girl. It was obvious he had a crush on you and you would be lying if you said you didn't have feelings for him at all.

So, seeing him lock lips with someone other than you would hurt you.

It would make you feel very jealous.

Just like Yui.

You sighed as you slightly bit your bottom lip. Kuroo cleared his throat, ''I don't have a girlfriend, but I do have feelings for her. I would feel bad if I kissed someone other than her.'' Everyone kept quiet. Nobody knew what to say.

''W-Well, we said you have to do the dare whether you want it or not. You can't reject the dare,'' Yui tried, ''you have to do it unless someone dares you to kill someone.''

''Do you mind?'' Kuroo asked you and you didn't have a reply for him. Of course you fucking minded, but it wasn't like you were going to tell him. The people here were probably going to get upset with you and call you a pussy and other names, just like they did with Kuroo.

You would stand up for yourself, of course. But you didn't feel like wasting any energy on them. So, you just shrugged, which caused Kuroo to raise his brows at you again. ''You don't care if I kiss someone else?''

''I do, but—''

''NO, she doesn't care!'' Yui said as if to cut you off.

Actually, she did cut you off.

She quickly stood up from her seat and walked over to Kuroo, sitting herself down next to him as quick as she could. You bit your bottom lip harshly as you started to feel your body tensing up, feeling angrier by the second. You could see Yui look at you for a second from the corner of her eyes before pressing her lips against his.

You breathed in a ragged breath, the feeling of jealousy and your heart breaking in your chest certainly wasn't a pleasant feeling. You looked away, not wanting to see the guy you had caught feelings for making out with someone else. Someone who disliked you very much.

The few seconds felt like hours and everyone started to cheer like crazy people when they stopped making out. You tried your best to smile, avoiding eye contact with Kuroo. This had completely ruined your mood and the alcohol hadn't hit you hard enough for you to not feel a thing, sadly. You sighed loudly, hoping it would make you feel just slightly better, but with no success.

''I'm sorry,'' Kuroo whispered into your ears and you somewhat widened your eyes a little, ''I should have known she was going to do something like this.''

''It's fine,'' you managed to breathe out and you looked at Yui, the proud expression on her face just made you want to crawl out of your skin. It angered you so badly and you didn't want to see it anymore. You licked your bottom lip as you looked at Kuroo, who wore a vague, confused smile.

''You know... Tetsurou,'' you smirked before pressing your lips against Kuroo's. As always your lips moved in perfect sync and your tongues danced together. He placed his hand on your lower back before pulling your body closer to his. You swung your arms around his neck with one hand going through his hair, slightly pulling on it, earing a muffled moan.

After a few seconds of making out, you pulled away before smirking at him. You looked at Yui from the corner of your eye, your lips curling up into a bigger smirk as you saw her dropped jaw and widened eyes. Your eyes locked with Kuroo's, his hand still on your lower back.

''I'm kinda bored of this party,'' you mumbled and you watched Kuroo nod. You just wanted to leave, you didn't want to see Yui anymore. She was probably just going to try to do something with Kuroo purely to piss you off. You didn't want to compete with anyone, you didn't want to fight with her over Kuroo.

But you did want to show her he's yours, which is why you kissed him.

''Alright, shorty,'' he chuckled before standing up, ''we're leaving.'' Yui quickly stood up, rapidly walking towards you with an angry expression and you simply quirked your brows. You weren't sure if it was the alcohol or if you genuinely didn't care about Yui.

''Disgusting pig,'' she mumbled into your ear before walking away to her kitchen, probably getting some snacks and drinks for her other guests. You rolled your eyes before following Kuroo, leaving her house.

''You know what you did, didn't you?'' Kuroo smirked at you, placing his hands on your waist as he gently pulled you close to him. He was right, You probably made everyone dislike you. Yui is very popular at school, which meant she was definitely going to tell everyone and make herself look like the good guy.

''I know, I've probably made everyone hate me but—''

''You called me by my name, shorty. Remember our bet?''

''Ehhh????'' you gulped and soon after felt Kuroo's lips on yours again. You locked eyes with him after he pulled away and you felt your body heat up. You blushed slightly and felt him ruffle your hair. ''I need to call someone, babe, wait a second.

Kuroo walked away, making sure you couldn't hear what he was about to say. He opened his phone, dialling the number of the person he wanted to speak to. He grinned when hearing the boy's voice and said;

''Gin, I'm winning the bet.''