THREE.

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

''I think you look nice yourself,''

Your eyes widen, realising he was leaning in. You could feel his warm breath hit your lips and you froze in your seat. Your faces were only a few inches apart. You could barely move as you were confused and shocked at what was going on.

''Kuroo..'' you managed to breathe out and you heard him chuckle, sending chills down your spine. Your cheeks flushed red and you couldn't take your eyes off him. You stared into his hazel eyes. His cat-like pupils made him look intimidating, causing your heart rate to increase. You weren't necessarily the type to get intimidated, because of how little you cared about your surroundings. But it was like Kuroo had put a spell on you, he even made you blush, something you rarely did.

'Is he going to kiss me?' was the question that flew through your mind and kept coming back. he didn't do anything, all he did was stare into your eyes with a big grin on his face and his eyes sparkled when he saw you get so shy all of a sudden.

''What's the matter?'' Kuroo whispered and you shook your head, trying to get rid of your thoughts.

''Don't get so close you weirdo!'' you whined and pushed him away. He barely moved, since he was way stronger than you. He suddenly burst out into laughing like a hyena. You widened your eyes as you watched him wrap his arms around his tummy.

''What's so funny?'' you asked him, feeling dazed. You had no idea what was so funny. He wiped away a tear and took a deep breath, trying to stop laughing. He snickered once before smiling at you.

''Did you really think I was going to kiss you?''

''What? YES of course!'' you exclaim and softly punch his shoulder again, making him laugh again. Were you really stupid to think he was going to kiss you? He literally leaned in, you could feel his breath on your lips. Does he do that with all of his friends? You started to feel a little embarrassed.

''Not so fast,'' he teased, ''let's get to know each other first''

''Let's get to know science first. That's why I'm here, remember? Not to fool around with you'' you spoke and he widens his eyes.

''Science? Oh yeah, I remember'' he groans and lets himself fall back onto the couch. His shirt slightly raises up just above his belly button, allowing you to take a good look at his lower tummy. His baggy pants didn't help too much, you could basically see a lot. Your eyes widen and your cheeks flush red again as you clear your throat and quickly look away.

''You're allowed to look'' he chuckles and sits back up with a big grin on his face. Kuroo was trying to seduce you, he wanted to make you feel embarrassed and shy. He wanted to try his best to win this bet since he wanted to make Gin do his homework for a year straight if he wins.

He hadn't thought about what would happen if he loses, he thought Gin would come up with something and he'd ask him about it tomorrow. Kuroo was confident he was going to win, he knew his charms and how to make a girl fall for him. He wasn't afraid of catching feelings for you, since falling in love wasn't something that was on his planning. Things would go smooth, he thought, he would win and have no homework for the rest of the year. Which meant, more time for him to focus on volleyball.

''I'm going to Kenma's tonight,'' Kuroo suddenly said and you moved your head to face him, ''wanna come with?''

''Kenma? Your cute friend?''

''Oho? Cute?'' Kuroo asked and didn't look too amused by your question.

''Yes''

''I suppose. We're going to play video games''

You hesitated for a second, but hanging out with them wouldn't hurt anyone, right? You weren't used to people wanting to hang out with you, so this was something you had to get used to. You thought for a second and as you felt Kuroo stare at you, waiting for an answer.

''Fine, I guess it could be fun''

''Yeah!'' he exclaimed in a funny voice, ''I'll let Kenma know.'' He took his phone out of his pocket and started to text his friend.

༻✦༺

You both stood in front of Kenma's house after you helped Kuroo with science for the past two hours. He seemed to mess up everything and you honestly felt like you were helping a toddler.

''We're eating pizza here'' Kuroo said and side-eyed you.

''Pizza!'' you said cutely, not on purpose. You were just excited to eat junk food after the headache Kuroo gave you. Kuroo looked at you and smiled at you, genuinely.

After we ate the pizza's we sat down in front of Kenma's tv in his room, all of us having a gaming controller in our hands and fighting each other in various games. You had beaten Kuroo for the past few games now. Kenma was number one every game, you were number two and Kuroo was last. Each game.

''DEAD!'' you said happily and saw Kuroo drop the controller out of his hand before letting out an obvious fake laugh.

''I'm just letting you win,'' he lied as he grinned at you, frustration shown all over his face, but he tried his best to hide it.

''You need to use more moves, instead of spamming one all the time'' Kenma looks at Kuroo who raises his brows when listening to the younger boy.

''You're nowhere near as good as her'' he added and focused back on the game. You could almost hear Kuroo's pride break. You laughed at Kuroo's face who glared at Kenma, who continued to play the game, not focusing on the confused guy looking at him.

''Who's that?'' you ask, seeing a request popping up at the corner of the screen. Someone wanted to join the game.

''Oh, Azami,'' Kenma says softly. You nod slowly and grab your phone to check the time. It was late in the evening already and you knew your parents would get angry at you if you got home too late. You used your hands to get up from the ground and Kuroo watched you.

''Where you going?'' he asked.

''Home''

''You could crash here if you want. With us.'' Kuroo winked at you.

༻✧༺

Lol if you read my book 'Flower Girl' you know who Azami is! (: