FIVE.

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

A few classes had passed and lunch break finally arrived. You stared outside as you were walking through the long halls, praying it would stop raining after your last class. You were walking with Kenma and Kuroo who didn't stop talking to each other. You just listened in on their conversation.

''Come sit with us'' Kuroo suggested as he looked down at you. You thought for a second and bite your bottom lip, ''Come on, it will be fun''

''Y/N!'' you heard a girl yell. You turned your head and saw Kaiya waving at you, catching some people's attention. She was sitting with a few other classmates.

''Do you mind if I sit with her?'' you ask Kuroo who narrows his eyes slightly.

''Why don't you want to sit with us?''

''I- Kaiya asked me. I don't know... do you want to spend time with me that bad?'' you giggle and look at Kaiya, who patiently waits for you to come sit with her. Her brows are slightly frowned. You look back at Kuroo, who for once had a serious look on his face.

''I do'' he deadpans and the usual smirk quickly shows up on his face again, ''come on just for a bit and then you can sit with ponytail girl again''

''Kaiya'' you whisper, ''I'll just tell her I'm going to sit with you okay?'' Kuroo nods and walks over to his friends who are eating lunch together. You walk over to Kaiya, who smiles at you as you arrive at 'her' table.

''Come sit with me!'' she says happily and pats the seat next to her, hoping you'll come to spend lunch with her today. You awkwardly smile and scratch the back of your head.

''actually,'' you huff, ''I'm going to sit with Kuroo if you don't mind. I wanted to tell you so you don't think I'm ignoring you or don't want to sit with you''

''But you do not want to sit with me''

''I do I just-''

''It's okay'' she smiles a little disappointed, ''just go sit with him''. You weren't exactly friends with her yet, but you did feel bad for letting her down. She was just trying to be friends with you after all. You sighed, ''I can sit with you tomorrow? Or we can hang out after school sometime?''