ONE.

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

''Eh,'' you narrowed your eyes as you met his cat-like orbs, ''Do you have any idea where science class is?''

His lips slowly curled upwards as he grinned at you and leaned against the lockers, ''which class are you in? 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Which year?''

''Oh, uh'' you shook your head as you read over the paper you were holding in your hands one more time, ''year 3 class 5''

''Oh?'' he lifted his left brow slightly and glared at the smaller boy next to him as he went to lean on his shoulder, ''means you're in the same class as us!''

The boy next to him frowned as he looked up at the black-haired guy, ''Hey, oh, huh?'' he softly said as he noticed you in front of him.

''She's new'' Kuroo said to him as he pointed at you with his thumb, ''you can walk with us. We were just about to go to class.''

''Were we?''

''Yes, Kenma'' Kuroo chuckled and stared into your eyes. You hated to admit it, but he was very, very, very handsome. And so was his friend. You were never interested in boys or crushes. You simply felt like you didn't need a man in your life, and you still don't feel that way. If you ever do fall in love with someone, then so be it. But you would never search for love.

You walked next to Kuroo and Kenma and saw people gawk at you as you walked by. You simply rolled your eyes and ignored it. You faced Kuroo who was simply grinning and put up a thumbs up as he walked by a guy with brown hair, who sent him the same gesture. You narrowed your eyes as you started to feel a bit iffy, but it probably had nothing to do with you anyway.

''Aye, Kuroo!'' the guy with the brown hair shouted as he placed his hands next to his lips, ''good luck!'' he winked. You couldn't see Kuroo winking back at Gin, who walked away laughing.

''What's up with him?'' you asked Kuroo who met your gaze.

''Nothing. Just a little inside joke.''

You nodded your head, not interested enough to ask more questions. You followed Kenma and Kuroo who entered a classroom and you watched them sit down next to each other. You awkwardly stood in front of the class as you waited for the teacher to arrive so you could ask where you had to sit.

You glanced at Kuroo who smirked and winked at you, making you look away. You felt your cheeks heat up and you mentally cursed at yourself. You had only met the guy about ten minutes ago. There was no need to react this way to him.

''Y/N?'' a man in about his 50's walked into the classroom. He adjusted his glasses and looked at the pile of papers he was holding, ''since you're new, I think it's a good idea to introduce yourself to your new class.'' He smiled. You nodded and waited for everyone to quiet down, which happened quickly after your teacher told everyone to shut up.

''Uh, I'm Y/N. Hi. I like to play games and I write, sometimes, for fun.''

''What do you write?'' a girl with shiny blonde hair asked. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail. The black bow that was used to tie her hair matched with the black jumper she was wearing. You felt awkward, you always did when people asked you what you write about.

''Just stories,'' you answered awkwardly and scratched the back of your head. You saw the girl nod and she gave you a sweet smile. Your teacher cleared his throat and stood up whilst clapping once before rubbing his hands together. You bit your bottom lip as you waited for him to tell you where to sit.

''You can sit-''

''Next to me,'' a familiar voice said. You knew it was Kuroo. You didn't know why, but it felt a little unusual for him to give you so much attention. You weren't very social which is why you didn't have that many friends at your old school. You had about two, who you only saw at school. you couldn't really call them friends either, let's say they were people you hung out with at school only.

''What about me?'' Kenma said with a soft voice as he looked up at Kuroo, who had raised himself from his chair. It was like he was causing a scene. He was standing in the middle of the class with a big grin plastered on his face. You couldn't help but chuckle at him. Everyone stared at Kuroo and then at you. You looked at the girl with the ponytail, who had a confused look on her face.

''Alright. Kenma, you can sit next to Gin'' You saw Kuroo mumbling something to Kenma before he stood up and walked to the back of the class to sit next to the brown-haired boy, who apparently was called Gin. Kuroo raised his brows at you and sat back down. You cleared your throat and took the seat next to Kuroo.

༻✦༺

''God, I'm so bad at science,'' Kuroo groaned as he leaned back in his chair. He lied, but you wouldn't have to know. You had only met him today and there was no way you would ever find out he is actually the best at science in class 5.

''That's tough,'' you nodded as you continued to work on your science homework.

''Are you good at science?''

''I'm alright''

''Think you can help me?'' he asked and you raised your head to meet his gaze. He was smirking at you again and you weren't sure if you should take him seriously. He constantly looked like he was scheming something, which made you feel a little anxious.

''Sure,'' you shrugged your shoulders and continued to work. Kuroo raised his eyebrows. He was having too much fun with the bet already and it was going to be easy, he thought.

''I have volleyball practise after school, but can we meet up after that?''

''Volleyball?''

''Yeah, I'm the captain!'' he haughtily said whilst pointing at himself with his thumb as his eyes were closed. You giggled quietly and shook your head. He looked stupid but in a good way.

''Nice, I guess. Where do you want to study?'' you asked him and the smirk returned on his face.

''My place,'' he whispered.