SIX.

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

''Why!?'' you whine as you throw your head back. You stood in the door frame of the school opening, ready to leave and go home. The rain hadn't stopped yet, in fact, it had gotten even worse. ''Why is it raining still?!'' you sigh and Kuroo chuckles as he stands still next to you.

''You forgot your umbrella, right?'' Kenma asked as he looked outside for a second before staring at his phone screen again. You nodded, wanting to punch yourself in the face for being stupid and forgetting it.

''Yeah I did,'' you whispered to yourself. the rain wasn't the end of the world, of course not. But it would take you at least 15 minutes to get home. You would be soaked by then and you weren't excited about that. But it was your own fault, you shouldn't have forgotten it.

''Oh,'' Kenma replied, not paying much attention to you. You then saw Kenma and Kuroo both taking their umbrella out of their school bags. You saw Kenma hesitating to give you his umbrella, but Kuroo beat him to it.

''We can share mine?'' he suggested with a grin on his face. You rolled your eyes. You had seen this before in anime, sharing an umbrella is supposed to be very romantic. You bit your bottom lip, thinking of an answer to give him.

''I don't mind getting wet,'' you blurt out and you watch Kuroo's eyes widen. You immediately regret your choice of words. That came out very wrong. ''I'm sorry. I didn't mean that'' you quickly say before he could come at you with something that would make the situation even worse.

''You have been whining about the rain all day,'' he chuckled, ''and now that I've come with a good solution to avoid the rain, you reject me?''

''I didn't reject you, I rejected your offer''

''You didn't reject me, huh?''

''Oh come on! You're so annoying. You know what I meant!''

Kuroo laughed and you playfully rolled your eyes at him. Kenma kept quiet and Kuroo opened his umbrella before pushing you out of the doorway, into the rain. You felt the raindrops hit your face and you quickly turned around, grabbing Kuroo by his shirt and dragging him outside as well. He now was also getting wet.

''Now both of us are wet''

''You need to stop talking''

''I do. I'm sorry'' you slapped your forehead and the raindrops suddenly stopped. You looked up and saw Kuroo looking down on you, a boyish grin on his face. He stood in front of you, your bodies only a few inches apart. He held his umbrella over the both of you, covering both of you from the rain.

''There must be something wrong with my eyes,'' he suddenly said and you frowned at him, "I can't keep them off you''

You giggle as you cringed, ''that one was bad, Kuroo''

You stared into his eyes and your breath hitched. Your faces were only a few inches apart, considering how close he had to stand in front of you, to cover you from the rain. You cleared your throat and gulped as you started to feel nervous out of the blue.

Your heart skipped a beat as you saw him slowly lean in. Your face started to feel hot, despite it being incredibly cold outside. You heard the rain hit the top of the umbrella and you shivered because of the chilly air. Your eyes widen as you feel Kuroo's soft lips touch yours. A warm hand made its way to your lower back, pulling you closer.

It was the perfect setting. The rain, the warmth of his body and the shared umbrella. Not gonna lie, it felt very romantic to you. However, you felt uneasy. You had only met him a day ago and he was already kissing you.

Of course, he was. Kuroo wanted to win the bet and it would be better if he could finish it as soon as possible, he kept saying that to himself. He wanted to prevent actually catching feelings for you, so he wanted to date you for a week and then break up. Or maybe even earlier.

You broke the kiss and Kuroo was smirking at you. You frowned your brows and clicked your tongue, ''do you always kiss new friends?''

''Oho shorty!'' he chuckled, ''this was just a thank you for agreeing to be my tutor''

''Whatever''

You two started walking after saying goodbye to Kenma, who had to be somewhere else. The way home was awkward, which you had expected. ''Who the hell kisses someone after a day of meeting them?!'' you said to yourself and kept walking forward.

''Want to go to my home?'' Kuroo asked, looking straight ahead of him with a blank facial expression.

''I- I don't know''

''Why?''

''Ugh, sure'' you told him. Once you two arrived at his home, he quickly ran upstairs and told you he needed to get something. You walked to his living room as you sat yourself down on the sofa, shivering a little because your clothes had gotten wet and you felt cold. You scrolled through your phone, growing bored of waiting for Kuroo.

''Hey!'' you said as you suddenly unexpectedly felt something got thrown at you. You put your phone to the side and held up the piece of fabric Kuroo had thrown at you. It was a thick black hoodie with the word 'Nekoma' on it. ''What's up with this?''

''Wear it. You're cold'' Kuroo said and crossed his arms in front of his body as he watched you squint your eyes at him. He raised a brow as he watched you make up your mind whether you should put it on or not. You played with the hem of the fabric until you sighed and threw it on, over your school uniform.

You stood up and looked at Kuroo, who smiled. The hoodie was obviously too big for you, considering how much taller he was. You blushed as you instantly felt a lot warmer and cosy in it. Kuroo grinned, ''you look very cute, Y/N.''