Preparing the Big Day

Crystal's POV

After we finished our talk about Spark's daddy problem we decided to head home and get ready for the concert tonight. We started heading home and I got lost in my thoughts. I just had to look fantastic tonight. I might even be able to get Spark's attention... I just have to look absolutely perfect.......
No Crystal it's no time to think about what could happen, you can do this. I'll bring everything out of me tonight. I started thinking. Thinking about what I could do to make myself look good tonight. I hadn't noticed it but Spark was walking next to me, trying to get my attention. It didn't quite work though and he spoke up. "Someone's deep in their thoughts." I jumped a little when I heard his voice and I looked at him. "Yeah, sorry about that." "No no, don't apologise it's alright. What were you thinking about?" Uuuhhhhhhhh why universe? "Oh ummm n-nothing special." "Oh c'mon, if you find it worth to think about it with such concentration it must be something interesting!" He smiled warmly at me which made me blush. "Well... I was just y'know... thinking about how fun tonight is going to be." He looked my way and tilted his head, I thought I saw a blush but I wasn't sure. "W-What's so special about tonight?" I giggled a little at that response. "You really don't remember? The concert silly~" Now he was blushing but I figured it was out of embarrassment. "Oh yeah. That's right. I'm sorry I'm a bit of a goof at times." He chuckled a little and I smiled at him. "I know you're a goof silly~" I didn't notice it but I actually said that quite seductively and I noticed I was leaning into him but... I decided to stay as I smiled. I hadn't seen his face. I just really hoped he liked it. He didn't push me away or anything so I figured he might like the affection. This made me smile even more as I just walked while I leaned into his side, so fluffy... so soft and so warm...

Spark's POV

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... AAAAHHHHH-

Sylvia's POV

Spark and Crystal were walking in front of me and Dolly. They were having a moment and it was very cute. Spark's face was actually really funny to look at as well. "Aren't they cute~?" I whispered to Dolly and she giggled and nodded. "Really cute~" "So, when do you think they'll get together?" I asked and Dolly replied. "A week, max." "A week? No no no I'm giving them 3 days." I said and Dolly smirked. "Wanna bet?" "Depends on the stakes~" Dolly thought for a little and then spoke up. "Loser has to confess to their crush~" "hmmm... deal~ who's your crush?" "You'll see if I lose the bet~" I giggled a little and smiled at her. "Okay fine~"

Crystal's POV

Eventually we had to split up, Spark seemed to be lost in his thoughts at the time for some reason. Anyway, we decided to meet up at this place in 2 hours. We then said our goodbyes and everyone went his own way. I was very excited, yet also very nervous for the concert.
On my way back home nothing special happened. Except for it getting dark of course. I hurried my way home and immediately went to the bathroom. I started thinking about Spark as I washed myself in my shower and at this point I just allowed myself to think about his cute little face.
Anyway, I had some very special shampoo lying around. It was expensive but some people said it had a 'hypnotic' smell to it. And deep down I was kinda... hoping that that was truth. It was shameful to admit but it was true. I'm just... very desperate for him.
I shook the thought off. I myself couldn't really smell much of the shampoo but I knew that it, for some reason, can only be smelled by males. Though I knew for sure I didn't stink.
But moving on, I came out of the shower and dried myself off, looked into the mirror and stared at myself. Something... something was missing. I started to pep myself up a little and the result was that it made my... let's call them 'looks', come out more, but not too much. The next hour I continued to make myself as beautiful as possible and in my opinion... even I would say I looked good.

Spark's POV

... I tried not to think about what happened earlier... but to put it simply I just couldn't and I feel like it triggered something inside of me... She was in my head and she wasn't getting out. I just really, really couldn't think about anything else. Just her smile, her laugh, her personality and her cuteness... Wait.... this isn't called an... obsession right? I'm so confused by all this... Is this love? Friendship? Obsession? I just... all I know is that I really want her... from now on Spark. Don't let her slide, peek her interest and you can NOT let her go Spark... be at your best tonight.
After my pep talk to myself I got home and I immediately stepped under the shower, I never really liked the shower too much because of all of my fur but it was alright. I washed myself with some shampoo and I smelled myself to check if I smelled good and in my opinion I did.
Once I got out of the shower I dried myself which caused my fur to become really fluffy. I walked over to the mirror and I checked myself out. "Wayyyy too fluffy." I picked up a brush I used for these occasions and started brushing myself. After that I put on some perfume I had lying around which smelled surprisingly nice. After that I was finally done. I looked like a gentleman and I still had more then enough time to put my plan in motion.

A/N
My apologies everyone for the delay. I announced it before but school is just asking a lot of me at the time. I'm in my graduation year and my final exams are fairly close so that goes first. Anyways enjoy the playlist. It's full of songs I enjoy. I tried to put in as many different music genres I could. There's also some memes in there ;). Anyway, enjoy and see all of you around.

Spotify playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2y8ZXBhTHixEur0KS0UjeO?si=8V3TGvzrQ06YY6mEjUSPjg
(Copy the link and paste it on the link bar, worked for me. If it doesn't copy then I'm afraid you'll have to type it out, but I've already seen a kind soul in the comments with a shorter link. But if you're really that lazy my discord server also has the link in announcements XD)

2 February 2021
06:10 pm
1110 words