Birthday?

Crystal's POV

I woke up and walked out of my bedroom. I headed down the stairs and ate some pecha berries. I was still half asleep while I was eating the pecha berries but I was sure that after a shower I would fully wake up. I ate all of the pecha berries and headed for the stairs. I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. I started thinking about what I could do today and that's when I realised it... "TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!" I was now excited for the day and I'm going to open gifts and have a great time with my... friends... I remembered that I had never told Spark that today was my birthday... I'll see him tonight at the concert though so it isn't too bad but still... I would've loved to spend the day with him but I didn't get the chance to tell him yesterday and I stopped Sylvia and Dolly from telling him... good job Crystal... I sighed and turned off the shower, I dried myself off and headed for my couch. Now that I'm thinking about it... Dolly might be busy with Blaze and Sylvia has to speak with umbreon... So... I guess that it's just me on my birthday... I sighed and headed for my door. I thought that I heard someone whispering but I think that might've just been in my head. I slowly opened the door to my den but to my surprise there were balloons everywhere and there was a cloth and it read 'Happy birthday Crystal!' I couldn't believe my eyes. Was this all for me? Who planned thi- "SURPRISE!" I looked around of me and the first one I saw was Sylvia, then Dolly and then... Spark... Spark is here!? I looked at him with astonishment washing down my face. He shot me a smile and spoke up. "Happy birthday!" I looked at him still not saying anything and then he walked up to me. "Hello? Earth to Crystal. You there?" I snapped out of it and spoke up. "S-Sorry, I'm just a little surprised." He laughed a bit and he spoke up. "Well that was the intention of the surprise party." "That's not why I'm surprised. You are the reason why I'm surprised. What are you doing here? How did you know about my birthday? Did Sylvia or Dolly tell you?" He shook his head. "No, I saw it on Sylvia's calendar and I'm here because it's your birthday!" He smiled at me and I finally shot a smile back. While we were smiling I locked eyes with him and he did the same. It was a nice little moment and I'm pretty sure that I saw him blushing but one thing was certain. My face was completely red. It was a nice little moment until Sylvia tackle hugged me in the side. I fell over and she kept hugging me. "Happy birthday Crystal!" I smiled at her and she did the same. "Thanks Sylvia, but you're kind of crushing me." She finally noticed what she was doing and she got off of me. Then she used her feelers to get me up. Dolly was next and she gave me a tight hug as well but she didn't tackle me or something. "Happy birthday Crystal!" "Thanks Dolly. Thank you guys so much for setting this up. "Oh we didn't do anything. We just got invited. This was all Spark's idea!" Sylvia said. I immediately looked at him and he had one of his paws in his neck. "Well, I guess that I did hehe..." "You did all of this for me?" "Well... Yes I guess I did..." I ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. "Thanks Spark!" He laughed a bit and hugged me back. "No problem Crystal. I'm glad that you like it. But that wasn't all!" He smiled and the showed me a small table and there were 3 presents on it. My eyes lit up and I ran towards the presents. Spark, Dolly and Sylvia quickly followed me. "Well? What are you waiting for, open them up!" Sylvia said. I did as I was told and firstly grabbed the blue present. There was a note inside of it. I read it and I told everyone what it read while I was reading it.

"Happy birthday Crystal! I hope you have an awesome day!

-Dolly"

I shot a smile towards Dolly and unwrapped the present. Inside was a basket filled with pecha berries and oran berries and there was another something in the present. When I pulled it out my mouth started drooling. Inside was a strawberry ice cream box. I put the presents down and ran towards Dolly and hugged her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Dolly smiled and spoke up. "No problem Crystal, I'm glad that you liked it." I let go of her and I was excited to open the next present. The next one was pink and there was another note. I read it out loud again.

"It is time Crystal! Your birthday is here! You better enjoy your day young lady ;)

-Sylvia"

I was now especially excited because Sylvia always outdid herself with this kind of stuff. I gently opened the present and I couldn't believe my eyes. She had bought me a new ukulele! There was also chocolate in the present and I saw that Spark was drooling and he was staring at the chocolate. I giggled but I didn't point it out because he also didn't do that to me. Anyway, back to the ukulele. I looked at the present and then back at Sylvia and I did that a few times before I spoke up. "You. Bought me. A ukulele. For my birthday!" I ran towards her and gave her a tight hug which she returned with pleasure. "I'm glad you like it. I hope that you'll start playing that thing again though." "I will, I actually already am." "I can confirm that. I heard and saw her playing on the ukulele while singing at the same time. It was quite impressive to be honest." Spark said. I smiled at him and Sylvia let go of me. "Well, I guess that it's now time for my present, I hope you'll like it!" Spark said.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I know, not too much of an interesting chapter but I'm building something up ;). Enjoy the side story!

Thomiña: *Screams in agony.* "NO NO NO LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT THIS! IT HURTS AND I'LL.... I-I...." *Suddenly stops speaking and a psycho smile formed on his face.* "Round 2. Fight! Hahahaha!"

Somewhere else

Spark: "Crystal? Are you sure he went through the window?"
Crystal: "Well, I didn't see anything in the room and the window was open... Wait... Why were his light out? It was on when he woke up. So that means."
Spark: "That means he tricked us! There's no way that he could've ran so far before we started chasing him. He's probably still at home. Let's go home and quick!"
Spark and Crystal: *Start running back home with Crystal on Spark's back.*

6 January 2020
3:11 am
1219 words