Presents!

Crystal's POV

We started guessing some numbers and I began. "5!" "Nope" "4!" Dolly guessed and then it was Sylvia's turn. "8!" Spark shook his head in a negative way and now it was my turn again. "9!" "No." It was now Dolly's turn and she thought about it and then she spoke up. "7?" "Correct! I guess you're the first one to give something." "Yay! I hope you'll like it." Dolly gave the present to Spark and he started to wrap it open. Slowly but surely he managed to unwrap the present. The present was a letter and Spark firstly read it out loud before checking the rest of the present. "Dear Spark, I know that I've only known you for a short period but I somehow feel like I've known you for years. It's always nice to talk or hangout with you. I hope you enjoy the party and I hope you like the present. Thanks Dolly! Now, let's see what's insi-" Spark suddenly stopped talking and looked dumbfounded at the letter. He eventually pulled out 100 poké. "Are you sure you want to give this? It's a bit much don't you think?" "What? It's just a fair amount to give." Dolly replied. "Oh, sorry. It's not really normal for me." Spark suddenly looked a bit sad. "What do you mean?" Sylvia asked. Spark sighed and explained himself. "Back in forest Dome we didn't have that much poké. I was unable to really spare much Poké because of that. On top of that I think it's going to be hard to get a job since I never attended to school or something. I guess that what I'm trying to say is that I'm actually pretty poor..." I felt bad for Spark and so did Sylvia and Dolly. Then suddenly Sylvia spoke up. "If you want you can work for me." "What?" Spark replied. "Your cooking is the best I've ever tasted and I'd be more than happy to hire you as a cook for my restaurant. So? Do you accept?" "Are you kidding me? Of course I accept! I'd be more than happy to work for you!" Sylvia's face lit up because she really wanted him to be her chef. "Really? Great! We're open on Monday and Friday and you'll be paid 3000 poké every month. Does that sound go-" Sylvia was interrupted by Spark and Spark looked really happy. "3000!? Is that normal around here?" "Well yes, it's quite normal." "Thats insane! I used to spare for 10 years to get that amount of money. Thank you Dolly and Sylvia!" Spark ran over to Dolly and gave her a tight hug and after some time Spark let go and ran towards Sylvia and gave her a hug as well. "No problem Spark. I think this is a good time to give my present!" Sylvia gave her present to Spark and he started unwrapping it. Eventually he managed to open it and inside was another present, it was wrapped with some kind of see through plastic and it was stripped together by a pink ribbon. On the present was a small letter though so he firstly read that. "Hey Sparky! I hope you enjoy the party! I know I've only known you for a couple of days but you're one of the nicest Pokémon's I've ever met! I hope we can stay good friends and that we'll enjoy the time we spent with the 4 of us. With that I think you deserve this present and I hope that your stomach will be very happy with it.
~Sylvia ;)
My stomach?" Spark removed the ribbon from the present and instead of throwing it away he actually made a joke of it and wrapped it around his ear. "Stylish, right!" I started giggling and so did Dolly and then Sylvia bursted out laughing. Sylvia needed some time to come back from laughing and we stared at her like she were crazy. "Come on! That was funny!" "What do you mean? I'm serious! Don't I look fantastic with this ribbon?!" Spark took the joke to another level and he jumped on the table and started posing in different poses. Eventually everyone was on the floor laughing including Spark. "Spark, *snickers* that was terrible!" I said and everyone started to slowly come back from what just happened and we reseated at the table. "Sorry about that, let's continue." Spark now looked inside of the present and there were all kinds of stuff in it. Spark pulled everything out 1 by 1. He firstly pulled out some chocolate, then some ice cream. Oh no, not ice cream... I had some kind of obsession with ice cream. Every time I saw some I would immediately start drooling and staring at it. Spark noticed my drooling and staring but he spared me for not pointing it out. He continued to pull things out and then some pecha berries came out of the box and to finish it off there was a set of cookies and they had the form of my, Dolly's, Sylvia's and Spark's head. "Where did you get this?" Spark asked when he pulled out the cookies. "I made them myself! Do you like it?" "Of course I do! Thanks Sylvia!" Spark gave another hug to Sylvia. When they broke up Spark focused his gaze on me and I spoke up. "It's time for my present! I hope you like it..." I gave my present to Spark and he unwrapped it. Spark pulled out another letter and the 4 tickets. He decided to read the letter first. "Dear Spark, I hope you like to be entertained and that you like music and dancing! I've known you for a couple of days now and even if it hasn't been so long I've enjoyed your presence nonetheless. It didn't take us long to become good friends. I hope we can keep being good friends and I look forward to the future.
-Crystal"
"Thanks Crystal! I look forward to the future as well and I'm sure that we'll continue to be good friends. Now what did you mean by dancing?" Spark took one of the tickets and read the information on it out loud. "With this ticket you can gain access to the concert of the Buzzers. The concert will be at square Grotto and will take place on 31 May from 18:00-20:00 you can order food at the concert as well. We hope to see you there. Really?! A concert! I've never been to one before! Thanks Crystal!" Spark gave ma a tight hug and I hugged him back. I couldn't help but blush and I probably enjoyed the hug more then I should've. "I'm glad you like it." Spark let go of me and then Sylvia spoke up with concern in her voice. "But Crystal, that's on your bi-" I was able to cover her mouth just in time. I gave her a look that told her she should shut up. "Ummm, is everything alright?" Spark asked "Yep! Everything is completely fine!" I replied. Spark looked at Sylvia and spoke up. "Is that true Sylvia?" "Yep! Everything is fine here." "Okay?" Sylvia let out a sigh of relief and then Dolly spoke up. "But 31 May is in 1,5 days, correct?" "Yes." I replied. "So that means that it's the 29th today?" "I think so yes." Spark replied. Dolly then looked at Sylvia and spoke up once more. "Doesn't that mean that you're opening your restaurant tonight?" Sylvia's eyes widened and quickly looked at the clock that was in Spark's living room. When she saw the time she used her feelers to pick up Spark and she ran out of the den.

A/N
Sorry for the slight delay. I hope you enjoyed the chapter nonetheless. Next chapter will be up sooner, I promise. Anyway, enjoy the extra side story:

Me: *full of energy and not tired in the slightest* "come on! Is that all! Get up!
Crystal and Spark: *both fainted out of exhaustion after playing tag*
Me: "Wait, are you 2 alright?"
Crystal and Spark: "...."
Sylvia: *Sees the scene and in her perspective it seemed like I had harmed them*
Me: *Gets grabbed from behind by Sylvia's feelers* "Let me go!"
Sylvia: "Who are you and what did you do to my friends?!"

Release date: 26 September 2019
1402 words