Teasing

Sylvia's POV

"Well, it was a lot of work but I think we did a great job!" "Agreed, now we just have to wait for Crystal and that jolteon." I looked at Dolly and she looked kinda irritated. "You've got something against Spark don't you?" She looked at me like if she just got caught doing something bad. "That's what I thought. Why do you not like him?" Dolly was quiet but then spoke up. "He's taking Crystal away from us....." I looked at her and she looked sad. "Dolly, you've got to understand that we need to grow up. Crystal sees something in Spark but that doesn't mean she's going to leave us behind. You didn't expect that it would always be the 3 of us, did you?" "I know..... it's all just happening so sudden. I just wish that we could have had a little bit more of time but because of that jolteon, that's not the case." She looked irritated. "He has a name you know? Plus, love is something that just happens. You can't control it..... You will understand one day...." I looked sad because this conversation brought back bad memories. "Are you okay Sylvia?" "What!? Y-yes, I'm alright!" I sweat dropped. I had never told Dolly or Crystal but back in the berry forest I used to know someone that I would meet at a special place every weekend. In some way Spark reminds me of him.... "Okay? If you say so Sylvia." "I just want to ask for a favour." "And that is?" "Please don't hate Spark for the fact that he likes Crystal. You and him should talk sometime. I didn't trust him at first either but after talking to him for a bit that changed. After that talk I felt like he had been my friend for years." "....... Fine, I'll have a chat with him." "Thanks Dolly!" I ran towards her and gave her a hug. "No problem Sylvia, but can you let go of me now?" "Oh, yeah sure. It's just my sylveon instincts kicking in." Dolly knew I was quite affectionate. It's just how I am. "No problem Sylvia, I'm used to it by now anyways." She smiled at me and I smiled back. "So what do you want to do until Spark and Crystal arrive?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe tag?" "Sure!" *tags Dolly* "You're it!" "Hey! Not fair!"

Crystal's POV

I was the first one to wake up. Spark was lying next to me and his head was against my shoulder. I found the sight of him sleeping really cute and I couldn't help but give him a little kiss on his forehead. I realised it was about time to go to Spark's surprise party so I tried to gently wake him up but it didn't work. "Spark you have to wake up." "Mom *snore* let me sleep......"  I giggled and Spark noticed that it wasn't the laugh of his mother so he woke up. "Am I a mom to you?" His face looked embarrassed.
"S-shut up...." I giggled again and he looked away. "Anyway, I think you should go home. My den is also that way so I'll walk with you. Are you ready?" "Y-yeah, sure.... but I got an idea...." Spark jumped off of the couch and laid down in front of me. "What are you doing?" "Believe me, this will be faster and more fun." "Why more fun?" "There's only one way to find that out." Spark looked at his back and then back at me and he smirked at me. "Are you jumping on or wha-" he got interrupted by me jumping on his back. "Hey! Be gentle!" "Nope!" "Well if you're not going to be gentle then neither am I." "Oh no, you're scaring me~" I said in a teasing way. "You should be." "And Why is that?" "Well you're on my back.... and you know.... with that super speed of mine~." "Wait what!?" "Hang on!" Spark began running really fast and I had to hold my paws around his neck to not fall of. Every single part of my body was in the air, the only thing holding on on something were my paws. "AAAAAHHHHH! SPARK! STOP!" "What? I can't hear you~" he clearly heard me but he was teasing me. "SPARK! I HATE YOU!" "Now, now. That's not so nice to say. Tell me. Are you sorry for teasing me or what?" "I'M REALLY SORRY! PLEASE JUST SLOW DOWN!" "I'll stop if you repeat these exact words: I'm extremely sorry Spark. I will never in my life be rude to you again and you're the most amazing Pokémon I have ever met." "NEVER!" "Alright then, whatever you want." Spark began running even faster and it was so fast that my eyes couldn't keep up with our surroundings and my grip on Spark's neck was slowly loosening. "OKAY, OKAY, FINE! I'M EXTREMELY SORRY SPARK! I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE BE RUDE TO YOU AGAIN AND.... AND" "And~?" "YOU'RE THE MOST AMAZING POKÉMON I HAVE EVER MET!!!!" "Good girl." Spark slowed down and put me down. "Now, wasn't that fun?" "SCREW YOU!" "Awwwww, come on, you've got to admit that it was kinda fun." "I-I guess that i-it was a little fun..." "See! Told you it was going to be fun!" He shot me a cute and goofy smile and he looked really cute because of it which caused me to blush. "I-I g-guess...." "Anyway, my den is around the corner, so let's move!" We walked to his den and when we arrived it looked really quiet. "Okay Crystal, I'm going to rest for the rest of the day, see you later." Spark turned around and opened his door and when he did I heard 2 people scream "SURPRISE!"

A/N
Me: sooo tired😴🤤.
Crystal: stop daydreaming and start writing!
Me: just 5... minutes.
Crystal: *slaps me in the face* WAKE UP AND START WORKING!
Me: fine.....
Crystal: *proud of herself*
Me: it's quite funny you know.
Crystal: what's so funny?
Me: Ever since I'm trying to be nice you've been treating me like trash. It's funny how fast the tables can turn....
Crystal: *feels bad*

P.S.
Hope you enjoyed! (Tomorrow I'm not going to be that busy so I should be able to update 1 or 2 chapters. 😋)

Release date: 11 September 2019
1073 words