Dessert

Spark's POV

I jumped off of the couch and walked towards the kitchen. I got back to my cooking and I had already made every dish on the menu but one. The last dish on the list was a dessert. The dish was made out of 2 bananas on the bottom with 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream on top of them. For the rest there would be whipped cream on top of the chocolate scoops. And to finish it off I would have to put a cherry on top of the whipped cream and then put chocolate sauce over the whole thing. I started making the dish but in the mean time I was thinking about Crystal. I think I'm beginning to understand what it means when Crystal's face turns red..... She's just so cute and kind..... I'm pretty sure she likes me too but I'm not sure. Maybe that song wasn't even meant towards me and maybe this is just how friends treat each other. I just hope she likes me too.... For now I'll just hang around with her until I... well you know.... find the right moment? I guess? My thoughts lately have only been about Crystal..... I was so focused on my thoughts that I forgot about the dessert. What should I do??? I've never dealt with feelings like these before.... I quickly noticed that I was way to deep in my thoughts again and I decided to just focus on the dish. It didn't take long before I finished the dessert. Then a important decision came to mind. I had 2 spoons in my paws and 1 dessert in front of me. I started blushing to myself but I manned up and I didn't put 1 spoon in the dessert but 2. I grabbed the dish and carefully put it on my back. I walked into the living room to see Crystal still sitting on the couch and she was smiling and blushing to herself. "Hey Crystal! I made us something." She looked at me with a shocked expression and her smile suddenly turned into a nervous one.
"H-Hey Spark w-what did you ma-" She then spotted the huge dessert with 2 spoons in it. She started drooling but then asked me a question. "Ummm Spark, why are there 2 spoons in the dessert?" "Well, one is for you and one is for me...." I started blushing this time but so did Crystal. I put our dish on the table in front of the couch. I handed her a spoon. "H-Here you go..." "T-Thanks" "Well go ahead, you can have the first bite." I shot Crystal a smile and she just looked embarrassed. She slowly began reaching for the delicious looking desert in front of us. She took a small amount of ice cream with a bit of whipped cream on it. She put her spoon filled with ice cream and whipped cream in her mouth and seconds later her face began to lit up. "It's delicious!" I could clearly see she couldn't control herself and she quickly put her spoon in the dessert again and she scooped a huge amount of ice cream out of the dessert and put it in her mouth all at once. And since she was an ice type this must be even more tasteful than it already was for her. Before it would be to late I also put my spoon in the dessert and started eating it as well. I had to hand it to Crystal. It really was delicious. We both started eating the dessert at a pretty fast pace. After finally finishing the dessert I put my spoon down and so did Crystal. I leaned back on the couch with a satisfied face. I put my paw next to me on the couch but so did Crystal. In the end my paw ended up under hers. I began staring in her eyes and so did she. We both looked in each other's eyes with an amazed face. We stayed like that for a while but then we both pulled away our paws at the same time and we both looked away from each other.
"A-Anyway I-I think it's about time I go home..." "NO!" I was about to jump of the couch but Crystal grabbed my paw and she pulled me towards her. At the moment I had nothing to balance on and I ended up in Crystal's soft chest. And precisely at that moment Dolly came back with the leaves. "Hey I'm ba-" Dolly spotted us and reacted kinda funny. "Sorry! I'll leave the leaves here!" She put the leaves on the ground and ran outside. I saw that Crystal was blushing but I decided to make a move. Instead of pulling away I snuggled in with her and I began to close my eyes. "W-What are you doing!?" "I'm just a bit tired, you should get some sleep too. You're still wounded after all." I felt that her heart was pumping like crazy and I felt that warm feeling again and it took 3 seconds before I fell asleep......

Crystal's POV

DID HE JUST FALL ASLEEP!? I couldn't believe what was happening but I liked it and went along with it. After that dessert I was kinda feeling sleepy as well and I slowly fell asleep as well..... I think he likes me too...... I smiled to myself and fell asleep.

A/N
Me: awwwwww, how cute!
Spark and Crystal: SHUT UP!
Me: geez, calm down.

P.S: I'm afraid I don't have good news this time. So school has now started for a week but now that the first week is over it's getting hard to upload everyday and there's simply just not enough time. So I'm afraid I can't upload everyday but I will try to whenever I can. Just know that you can at least expect 1 chapter every 2 days, I'm sorry but it's just impossible for me at this point.

Release date: 8 September 2019
1013 words