Ice Time

Spark's POV

I walked towards the kitchen where strange noises were coming from. When I came closer the noises grew louder. I wasn't scared but I was careful nonetheless. I poked my head out so that I could see the kitchen and where the noises were coming from. It was dark and I could barely see anything but I managed to see something moving in the back. "Who's there?!" When I screamed that at whatever was in the kitchen, it freaked out. "I'm coming in! If you attack me you will regret it!" "Spark calm down it's just me!" "Crystal?" "Y-yes?" I could now clearly see the glaceon. "What are you doing in the kitchen?" "Just wondering around hehe..." "Then what were those noises I heard?" "Oh that! That was just me b-being goofy..." "Is everything okay Crystal?" "Everything is fine!" "Alright then, let me just light up the room." "I don't think that that is necessary!" "It's no biggie, look." I lit up the room by transporting electricity through my fur which caused me to glow. When I turned to see Crystal I saw that she was hiding something behind her and her mouth was covered in.... ice cream? "Are you sure that everything is okay?"
"P-Positive!" "So you wouldn't mind showing me what you are hiding behind your back?" She looked really nervous but then she just sighed in defeat and she stepped aside. "I-I'm really sorry... I just couldn't contain myself..." When she stepped aside I saw a small box with ice cream in it... but it's half full and a spoon was placed in the ice cream... Wait a second... her mouth was covered in ice cream and she was acting odd and she's blushing... She ate the ice cream that Sylvia had given me... I laughed a little and then spoke up. This could potentially be an opportunity for me to increase the bond between me and Crystal. "Do you want to share it?" I really hoped she would just say yes but of course it wasn't going to be that easy.
"W-What?!" "I j-just thought we could share it hehe." It suddenly started to get really warm in here. "A-Alright then... sure." I grabbed another spoon and walked back to Crystal. I sat against the wall and waited for Crystal to join me with the ice cream. Eventually, she did exactly that. "Well, let's dig in!" I scooped out a bit of ice cream and put it in my mouth. It was really good but I saw that Crystal wasn't eating. "What are you waiting for?" "I ummm I-I'm not sure if I'll join you..." "Why not?" "You got it from Sylvia for your birthday and I already ate half. If I would eat more I would basically steal your present..." "Nonsense! I decide what I want to do with it since it's my present, right?" "Well... yes..." "In that case, I want to share it with you." "T-thanks Spark." I smiled at her and she looked away from me. Why would she do that? I shrugged it off and continued to eat the ice cream and Crystal joined in soon after. We both enjoyed the ice cream but I think Crystal enjoyed it just a bit more than me. When we finished I realised something. Crystal and I had accidentally shoved up against each other. I felt her body touching mine and it gave an odd but good feeling. "Hey Crystal?" "Y-Yes?" "Sylvia and Dolly took up the couch again so I think we have to do the same as last time. If you're not okay with it though, which I could totally understand, than I'll bring you home." I acted like if I didn't care but I was really hoping that she would say that it's okay with her to go in the same bed again. After some time I still didn't get a response. "Crystal?" I looked at her and saw that she had fallen asleep on my shoulder.... She's so cute when she sleeps... Wait... Stop that Spark! You're not a pervert! I shook off the thoughts but I couldn't help but to enjoy her body touching mine. I stayed there for a bit until I got tired and wanted to go to bed. I couldn't just leave Crystal here so I picked her up and carefully walked upstairs. I put her in the bed. Then I came across a difficult decision... do I jump in the bed as well or will I sleep on the ground? I decided to sleep on the ground but before I did that I took 1 last glance at Crystal. That was the moment I changed my decision. She was shivering in the bed and her face expression looked troubled. I quickly got in the bed and I held her in my paws. "Shhh, it's okay, I'm here." She stopped shivering and her face expression relaxed. Crystal's presence felt nice and I was holding her in a kind of hug position. Her body felt soft and nice and her body pressed against mine made me a lot sleepier. It took me 20 seconds to fall asleep but even though I was sleeping. I enjoyed Crystal's presence.

A/N
There we go. This will be the last update in a while.(sadly) real life is asking a lot of attention at the moment and that makes it hard to write this story. Anyway, about the Q&A. I only received 2 questions so I hope to receive some more before actually making a chapter out of it. Then here's a funny thing: yesterday my book was ranked #2 under the name eeveelutions. When I checked today something weird happened what I found humorous but also annoying. So basically all the other rankings stayed the same but for some reason #2 shot back to #942 🤣. Good job wattpad. I do hope this is a glitch though but we'll see. Enjoy the side story!

Spark: "Hmph... my head."
Crystal: "Spark! You're awake! I'm so glad to see that you're okay!"
Spark: "It's good to see you too Crystal. I'm a bit curious though, how long have I been out for and what exactly happened in the end? The last thing I remember is getting dragged off to somewhere."
Crystal: "You've been out for 2 days and this is how it ended: *explained what happened* "...and that's basically it. Sylvia and Dolly are also awake btw but Thomiña is another story."
Spark: "What is his condition?"
Crystal: "...We don't know, all we know is that he just won't wake up..."

Release date: 30 Oktober 2019
1118 words